H: CLOSED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Ok, first a disclaimer. If there is anything wrong with my listing or something I put here for sale that is not supposed to be, let me know, I read the CAG rules, but its always tricking for some items. :D

I have the following DLC/online passes for sale or trade:

Xbox 360:
ALL SOLD OUT

PM me. I can also combine stuff, just looking to get rid of these! Will take MSP (Microsoft points) for these, I'm really trying to almost give these away, so ask me. I can also trade for these.
Thanks a lot.

THANKS A LOT TO THE CAG COMMUNITY. This thread is closed now. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump (working on trading BF1943/Onslaught (PS3) code and League of Legends skin, just FYI, but I still have em both at the time of this post)

UPDATE: those codes are gone, still got a few others left!

Bump. Alan Wake DLC is gone. :D Thanks.

Still have Halo:Reach Recon Helmet DLC, Medal of Honor online pass for 360 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP pass for PS3.

If you have a stand alone Gears 3 Beta then you oughta know that you cant trade, or sell it. You can however give it away in the freebies section. This provided it isnt the Bulletstorm Epic Edition DLC, which has the beta included.

[quote name='dxqqq']Would you be interested in a Need for Speed Hot Puruist, and EA MMA Online Pass for $7 for both?[/QUOTE]

I don't own any of those games.

Bump

Bump!

Added Mortal Kombat Kitana Classic costume. I put $5 in there since these have been selling at almost $20 on ebay, send me an offer for it. I'm flexible for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back