H: CoD WaW (360) W: Madden 10 (360) or NCAA 10 (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ohboy10451']u smoke?[/QUOTE]

Whats that supposed to mean.... lol i seen many trades on craigslist like this and gameTZ. Just dont feel like meeting someone, dont wanna waste my gas driving out somehwere. If no one on here wants to trade its fine, ill just go to gametz cuz i know i can trade there, i just thought ide giv the CAG community the chance first. My game is in Excellent condition

[quote name='ohboy10451']u smoke?[/QUOTE]

I think he is hinting at the fact that you are asking to do a one to one trade for a newer title.

Sports games don't hold their value, games like call of duty do. I guess i will take my business elsewhere, its looks as if i am not wanted.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Check out my list, I'm trading NCAA 09 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.[/QUOTE]

Wuts ur problem Rand 09? Get atleast 1 trade, then talk. Stay out of my threads till u do, thx.

Iso: Smart ass comeback from rand 09

[quote name='flex45']Sports games don't hold their value, games like call of duty do. I guess i will take my business elsewhere, its looks as if i am not wanted.[/QUOTE]

Evryone who is a diehard gamer knows this, but you can't devalue it that much within the first few months or during the current season. Sports games only devalue towards the end of the season and once the season is over. Most CAG's can score WaW for $40 or less and Madden 10 cannot be found so easily. Sure there are those who have beat it and willing to sell cheap, but you had to know coming into this that your basis of "even" was the future devalue of Madden 10. You're not unwelcomed, but you have to know that posting trades/deals like this is going to draw out the critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back