H: COMPLETELY INSANE List for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, Rare Stuff, & MORE! W: HYRULE WARRIORS, Sword Art Online Vita

how much for prototype, rock band 1, 2 , 3. Whats the condition of the games, do they include box art, manual, and how much shipping for all the items together?

lets move along nothing to see here. i will take my money elsewhere.
You never emailed me about anything according to my inbox, kind of a rude response if you ask me. It is much easier to get in touch with me if you PM me as opposed to putting a reply in here. Majority of the time, all I do is open this thread and bump it and check my PMs.

As for Fizz, I already PM'd you twice and said that I don't have anything on my list that I would offer you for what I want (The Vita)

WANT:
PS4 Games (any that I don't have)
PS Vita
Will CYL for Wii U and PS3 games
PayPal
CYL

I was going by this and the 2 PS4 games I had not on your HAVES list. A simple "I don't want those particular ps4 games" would have sufficed

WANT:
PS4 Games (any that I don't have)
PS Vita
Will CYL for Wii U and PS3 games
PayPal
CYL

I was going by this and the 2 PS4 games I had not on your HAVES list. A simple "I don't want those particular ps4 games" would have sufficed
"Hey, I didn't see anything on your want list I could offer you for the Vita, and I'm really not looking to just buy one straight up right now." was the last PM I sent to you

Yeah man I wasn't asking about a vita when I left a post.... My post is about having Knack and AC4 for ps4 to answer your WANT of PS4 Games you don't have. You don't have either of those games listed as Have so I was looking to trade for 3ds games. The vita question was awhile back. I was talking about a couple days ago

Yeah man I wasn't asking about a vita when I left a post.... My post is about having Knack and AC4 for ps4 to answer your WANT of PS4 Games you don't have. You don't have either of those games listed as Have so I was looking to trade for 3ds games. The vita question was awhile back. I was talking about a couple days ago
PM Sent.

bread's done
Back