H: COMPLETELY INSANE List for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, Rare Stuff, & MORE! W: HYRULE WARRIORS, Sword Art Online Vita

Whoa! GoW 3, already. Nice. If I was to pay you today could you overnight it so I could get it by Thurs? I'd pay w/e it cost to ship, of course.

Thanks!

[quote name='Gaming Dude']Whoa! GoW 3, already. Nice. If I was to pay you today could you overnight it so I could get it by Thurs? I'd pay w/e it cost to ship, of course.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
GOW3 is actually a pre-order atm. I'll get it next Tuesday like everyone else.

@Skizye: All I saw was Heavy Rain. Doubt you'd trade for that.

@Adbot: Eh, not at the moment sorry. ME2 is pretty low on my wants because I am still working through the first game.

Hmm, you might wanna change the title of thread, then... That is, unless "H:" stands for something else besides "Have:"...

:roll:

I have Heavy Rain, like new condition (still even has the origami paper unused). Interested in you FF13 (Preferably) or GOW3. Let me know.

[quote name='Gaming Dude']Hmm, you might wanna change the title of thread, then... That is, unless "H:" stands for something else besides "Have:"...

:roll:[/QUOTE]
Well I just added it to the thread title to make my thread more exciting. If you haven't noticed, until I got FF13 this thread was a ghosttown for weeks and I was constantly just bumping it and getting no offers. I will have the game in 5 days, no less. Sorry for the confusion.

Bump 1

Sorry for a late response guys. Been so busy playing FF13 through and I'm about 10 hours in now. But I didn't really see any offers that I'd wanna take at the moment.

Im disheartened to see that i only have 1 game of your interest( Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm ), while i am interested in your newly released games.

FF XII, UC 2, GOW 3 and AC 2 in that order is what i am most interested in. Check my list as i am willing to add to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm if it was possible for me to acquire the above games.

Also would you be interested in the Naruto game for your GOW collection straight up?

@cleaver: Eh, sorry no thanks. I already beat it on 360, so it's a pretty low want.

@nathansu: Sorry, didn't see anything.

@nbalive2005: I'll have to think about it. I'll get back to you.

[quote name='SativaSam']@cleaver: Eh, sorry no thanks. I already beat it on 360, so it's a pretty low want.

@nathansu: Sorry, didn't see anything.

@nbalive2005: I'll have to think about it. I'll get back to you.[/QUOTE]
Did you check my list?

[quote name='iGen']I'll trade you a FF13 faceplate (X360, new/sealed) for Final Fantasy XIII with Collector's Edition Guide[/QUOTE]
I'd love to have the faceplate but I kinda wanted it to coincide with my PS3 and FF13. Especially since both systems are right next to each other. Sorry no thanks. :/ If you see anything else for the faceplate, let me know.

I'm interested in GOW3 I have Heavy Rain, Infamous, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, and Killzone 2 available to trade. Send me a PM.

bread's done
Back