H: COMPLETELY INSANE List for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, Rare Stuff, & MORE! W: HYRULE WARRIORS, Sword Art Online Vita

[quote name='leftwing1018']CML: :D

(PS3)Assassin's Creed II
(N64)Mario Tennis
(N64)Mario Party 3
(SNES)Super Mario All Stars/Super Mario World
(GC)Mario Power Tennis

[/QUOTE]
Only thing I saw was LittleBigPlanet GOTY edition. :bouncy:

Replied to everyone's PM's.

Hey, I have Heavy rain and Little Big Planet, would you be interested in both of these plus cash for God of War 3 and Final Fantasy XIII?

I'm actually getting LBP off Sony's site tomorrow so eh, no thanks. Still only 26 hours into FF13 because I played through GOW3 twice and have been at my brother's house.

Added Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and Killzone 2 to the list.

I am interested in these,
Assassin's Creed II
Final Fantasy XIII with Collector's Edition Guide
:hot::hot::hot:
God of War III :hot::hot::hot:
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves :hot:

Please CML

[quote name='luan87us']Do you even pay attention to offers at all?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I do. I get about 15 PM's a day and I don't always get to reply to 100% of them. I'd rather actually reply to an offer instead of just saying "No, sorry." Didn't see anything on your list and like I said in the OP I am not interested in selling my games.

I've got a Rock Band 2 drum set that i don't really use anymore...interested?

I'm sure it will be a bitch to ship, so the offer would have to be fairly reasonable...i'm thinking GoWIII + some PayPal?

[quote name='jcp42877']I've got a Rock Band 2 drum set that i don't really use anymore...interested?

I'm sure it will be a bitch to ship, so the offer would have to be fairly reasonable...i'm thinking GoWIII + some PayPal?[/QUOTE]
Interesting offer but I don't wanna give up GOW3 for that. Sorry :cry:

bread's done
Back