H: COMPLETELY INSANE List for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, Rare Stuff, & MORE! W: HYRULE WARRIORS, Sword Art Online Vita

Ill trade you my Modern Warfare 2 (360) for Batman Arkham Aslyum and 7 dollars paypal.

If you have a counter offer, let me know. :)

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Ill trade you my Modern Warfare 2 (360) for Batman Arkham Aslyum and 7 dollars paypal.

If you have a counter offer, let me know. :)[/QUOTE]
PM sent.

bump 2. Have an extra copy of LBP (non GOTY) to trade since I already have the GOTY version. Also added Ratchet: A Crack in Time to the list.

Still looking for MW2 on PS3...

[quote name='hoonu']Take Mass Effect 2 on 360 for God of War 3?[/QUOTE]
Still playing through ME1 so not too interested in the second one yet.

[quote name='Byakurai']WKC for GoW 3 once you're finished with it?[/QUOTE]
I'm finished with it. I've beaten it twice already but it's quite hard for me to give up right now.

hey man..i still have that RB2 drum set & i actually own GoW3 now..so do you have any other offers you might could give? I see you live in Georgia too, so depending on where..we might could just meet up instead of shipping :D

[quote name='jcp42877']hey man..i still have that RB2 drum set & i actually own GoW3 now..so do you have any other offers you might could give? I see you live in Georgia too, so depending on where..we might could just meet up instead of shipping :D[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you. :)

no offense but I don't see your games going anywhere, 2 months of opening your trade list and only 1 trade completed? It's much easier to not list games that your currently playing/not trading

I got monster hunter coming in from gamestop don't think I will get to playing this one, send me a paypal offer if interested

bread's done
Back