H: Demon's Souls PS5 W: Call of Duty Cold War PS5

Thanks CaoPi. My mistake. Good looking out. I won't make that mistake again.
This is how you should have approached my thread instead of shit posting and sabotaging it like you did, even a PM would have been better, you made the same mistake once and someone point you in the right direction, you didn't had that decency with me, aside from what you wrote you have the disrespect of posting again saying i have my own rules and a bunch of shit, absolutely disgusting. In all the years in this site is the first time i encounter a character like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how you should have approached my thread instead of shit posting and sabotaging it like you did, even a PM would have been better, you made the same mistake once and someone point you in the right direction, you didn't had that decency with me, aside from what you wrote you have the disrespect of posting again saying i have my own rules and a bunch of shit, absolutely disgusting. In all the years in this site is the first time i encounter a character like you.
Agreed. I angrily responded to your post because you used the word sabotage and called me an asshole. Your anger made me mad. I was wrong and should have approached you asking for FF in a different manner. I think i'd just seen so many people not following the rules that your post was the straw that broke the camels back. I am sorry.

bread's done
Back