H: Donkey Konga w/Bongos W: 3DS game

thedragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Have: Donkey Konga (w/Bongos)

- Donkey Konga game for Gamecube w/original bongos.  Game comes complete with case and instructions.  Small tear in corner of insert, game has scratches but works perfectly, bongos work perfectly.  I am looking to trade for 1 game off of the below list.

Want: 3ds: Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario and Lugi Dream Team, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Shin Megami Tensi IV, Super Mario 3D Land, Rune Factory 4, Etrian Odyssey IV, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Star Fox 64 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Kid Icarus Uprising, Code of Princess, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Overclocked, Project X Zone, Kingdom Hearts 3d dream drop, New Super Mario Bros 2, Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d

Last edited by a moderator:
CML for the PS+

Wouldnt mind trading one game for the PS+, as they are worth about $35 to $40 right now and you are saying those games are only worth $20.

But if you wanna trade one for PS+, i would love to.

Ok, yeah basically I was thinking 2 for the PS + if it was going to be a couple of the cheaper games but 1 will do for one of the more comparably priced games.  Same for the Vita memory card 2 games will do if they are the more expensive ones, 3 only if we get into the sub $20 games.  I will check out your list!

bread's done
Back