H: echochrome psp code,itunes card,Pikachu SE nintendo ds lite, SF4 ps3, Skate2

oakleyswitch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
i will build this list through out the coming weeks, i havent been buying or selling to often and need to get my shiite together. but like the title says i have an

echochrome psp game code to dl it off of the psnetwork (expires 2/28)

$25 dollar itunes gift card

xbox 360 (white) wireless controller

Street Fighter 4 PS3 (complete) $50
Skate 2 (complete) $40

3k33ma3odZZZZZZZZZ92ke477874a9a3b1a.jpg

3n13p73o9ZZZZZZZZZ92k9e353c80a9b41e.jpg

3k23oe3l8ZZZZZZZZZ92k6c3a106356a214.jpg

the ds was imported from japan. it includes the ds, 2 yellow stylus, wall charger and smb4 gba game. been used off and on for about a year. no dead pixels what so ever on either screen. the screens look beautiful. there are some slight scratches on the ds itself. nothing that poses any playing problems. just light light scuffs that are from normal wear.
$210 shipped.

would like something similar in exchange.

thank you

here is for my ebay feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...htseeing*monkey&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

Please I need to know, how did you aquire 60... please go into detail.

hope you sell them all! fre-bump-ee

my buddies and i are trying to start up a small ebay business. we talk to different vendors and contacts in determining which would be the best route to by products from different companies.

[quote name='oakleyswitch']i get an invalid thread specified page when i click on my CML in my profile[/quote]I click on your CML and it works OK for me, as does the link I provided in my earlier post. Works without any issue.

[quote name='shrike4242']I click on your CML and it works OK for me, as does the link I provided in my earlier post. Works without any issue.[/QUOTE]

i got an invalid link as well for that list, so it isn't just him.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i got an invalid link as well for that list, so it isn't just him.[/quote]I just took a closer look and saw that the thread doesn't have the normal buttons in there, such as Post Reply, nor is the Quick Reply box at the bottom of it.

Time to have someone take a look at this thread and see what the issue is.

bread's done
Back