H: Fallout 76 PS4 Tricentennial Edition DLC, NBA 2K19 Xbox One - $30, Destiny 2 Expansion Pass PS4 - $5

And now available:

jp_lightning_1.jpg

Lightning Returns Steelbooks from Target!

awesome deal on the steelbook editions. I was lucky enough to find one at my target, but you're awesome for hooking folks up!

I might be interested in a steelbook, I bought one on ebay and it was supposed to come in today and it says all he has done was create shipping label. So yea..I'll keep in touch and find out soon.

Interested in the steelbook if still available, love me some lightning was super disappointed the SE exclusive wasn't a steelbook

This just in: Destiny's Four Expansions (Dark Below, House of Wolves, Taken King, AND Rise of Iron) with the Iron Gjallarhorn weapon for Xbox One. Yours for $25!

Hey! What's up fellow CAGs and lurkers? Every now and then you'll see some drops of mostly digital DLC or games from me. I typically go far under those pesky digital prices on the XBOX/Playstation store. Good hunting!

- Paragon Essentials Edition DLC PS4 Code - $2

- Ducktales Remastered $3 - PS3

- Destiny - The four expansions and the iron gjallarhorn for xbox one - $22

PM me and we can work out a deal!
interested in the paragon code hoping you would be willing to trade for either a $3 psn or xbox code

bread's done
Back