H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Congrats to you too! Well Played[/QUOTE]

the kick in the nuts about uncharted is i had that guide and when a bunch of my stuff was put into storage it somehow disappeared :cry: and thanks again dante...i had to get the guide for vesper since i dished out on the SE

I won the one thing I wanted, so I'm satisfied.

And if anyone was wondering why I outbid myself on it, it was because I had to head out and couldn't be here for the end, so I rebid it to my max, so if I lost, meh.

So I'm not just crazy...well, maybe a little.

Did I just win a blu-ray for $3? That has to be some kind of record low for CAG.

EDIT: lol, apparently not. Step Into Liquid went for $2, hah.

[quote name='bvharris']Very happy to have won my one game, and equally surprised I didn't have to defend it all week.[/QUOTE]

congrats bv!!! your PSP CE collection is almost complete

[quote name='Skooba81']the kick in the nuts about uncharted is i had that guide and when a bunch of my stuff was put into storage it somehow disappeared :cry: and thanks again dante...i had to get the guide for vesper since i dished out on the SE[/QUOTE]

thanks for your awesome bids Skooba! You kept this lowball alive all week!

[quote name='Squarehard']I won the one thing I wanted, so I'm satisfied.

And if anyone was wondering why I outbid myself on it, it was because I had to head out and couldn't be here for the end, so I rebid it to my max, so if I lost, meh.

So I'm not just crazy...well, maybe a little.[/QUOTE]

ha, not crazy just a lil bit touched in the head! I'm glad you got what you wanted !

[quote name='fwbweux']Did I just win a blu-ray for $3? That has to be some kind of record low for CAG.

EDIT: lol, apparently not. Step Into Liquid went for $2, hah.[/QUOTE]

Actually, Step Into Liquid is a great surfing documentary...the waves look sick on a 1080 HDTV

I can't believe no one wanted the Metropolis UMD....I would have thought that would have at least a $1.00 bid...eh, I will keep it!

Shoot me a PM if you see something incorrect in the OP.

I'm tired and going to bed....I will get it all sorted out tomorrow and start the packaging and weighing!

THANK YOU CHEAP ASS GAMERS! YOU GIRLS AND GUYS ARE SOME OF THE BEST OUT HERE IN CYBRESPACE!

~jimijumper

[quote name='enemyofusall']phew what a lowball... i fought for SC2 CE tooth and nail haha :) 'grats to the winners[/QUOTE]

Congrats, on winning that game. Now train up so we can play

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Congrats, on winning that game. Now train up so we can play[/QUOTE]

haha will do dude! :) Since I only have 2 pc games (this now and The Witcher) I will have plenty of time to (hopefully) become a beast at it haha

[quote name='enemyofusall']haha will do dude! :) Since I only have 2 pc games (this now and The Witcher) I will have plenty of time to (hopefully) become a beast at it haha[/QUOTE]

Do you actually like The Witcher?

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Do you actually like The Witcher?[/QUOTE]

I was at first iffy about it but as I have been playing it i LOVE it. The combat may be a tad simplistic but I love the story and other gameplay elements.

@ below replied via PM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='enemyofusall']I was at first iffy about it but as I have been playing it i LOVE it. The combat may be a tad simplistic but I love the story and other gameplay elements.[/QUOTE]

I just wish it wouldn't crash/freeze so often...I'd forget to quicksave and then lose like 15-20 minutes of progress, which gets annoying when you're trying to explore every nook and cranny of the map. :cry:

Edit: Sorry for being off topic. I guess we should all keep jimijumper's thread clean for after-lowbal info for now.

[quote name='enemyofusall']I was at first iffy about it but as I have been playing it i LOVE it. The combat may be a tad simplistic but I love the story and other gameplay elements.

@ below replied via PM[/QUOTE]

I enjoy the store and gameplay elements as well... but the combat sucks and I can't play the game for more then 5 minutes...

[quote name='jimijumper']thanks for your awesome bids Skooba! You kept this lowball alive all week!
~jimijumper[/QUOTE]

it was my pleasure :) I didn't keep this thing going...the badassery contained within this list did so...although I am pretty sure I paid a few of you utilities for you this month lol

[quote name='jimijumper']congrats bv!!! your PSP CE collection is almost complete
[/QUOTE]

It was the last US LE I need. The only three I'm missing now are the first Dissidia, Crisis Core, and Kingdom Hearts: BBS. Since all three were UK-only and out of print, I might end up being satisfied with what I have. :D

Edit: There's also the Lord of Arcana one, but I'm not too interested in that.

Lol seconds off on winning Starcraft 2 LE. I actually already played the campaign but never purchased the full game so I can do multiplayer....you'll probably get more use out of it enemyofusall.

[quote name='caedeskhan']Lol seconds off on winning Starcraft 2 LE. I actually already played the campaign but never purchased the full game so I can do multiplayer....you'll probably get more use out of it enemyofusall.[/QUOTE]

honestly I thought you did win it haha. Then my buddy was like no the bid came right after jimis end time lol. But yeah I am so excited to add it to my pc gaming collection of (now) 2 games :)

Yeah as I said before I quick replied and Jimi posted while my message was loading lol. To be honest, I was more interested in buying because I never nabbed it when it went on clearance at Target....I'm sorta compulsive like that.

WTF, been watching skate this whole time and i get beat out on it at the final because of goddamn guard duty. goddamn motherfuckers, seriously if you wanted it why not bid over the last few days instead of that BS

[quote name='ultrapimp']WTF, been watching skate this whole time and i get beat out on it at the final because of goddamn guard duty. goddamn motherfuckers, seriously if you wanted it why not bid over the last few days instead of that BS[/QUOTE]

Next time let me know what you want and I will win it for you battle-buddy :)

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Next time let me know what you want and I will win it for you battle-buddy :)[/QUOTE]

will definitely remember that ghostrider ;)

[quote name='caedeskhan']Lol seconds off on winning Starcraft 2 LE. I actually already played the campaign but never purchased the full game so I can do multiplayer....you'll probably get more use out of it enemyofusall.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to post a "peanut gallery" type of post, but you actually did win it. If you rollover the post # and Jimi's, you'll see that your post was actually posted before his. There is a glitch if you quick reply on CAG, and it not appear immediately.

Again, sorry to butt in, but I don't wanna see someone miss out on something they actually won (especially something as expensive as it went for).

OKAY, so I am furiously packaging the items up! I have about 21 of the bidders items packaged and weighed. I have sent out some invoices with shipping totals...

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

If anyone has ever participated in one of my lowball sales you know that I take great care in shipping and packaging....

I have all day tomorrow and MONDAY off from work so I hope to have invoices with shipping totals out to EVERYONE tomorrow!!!

Plan on doing a mass shipping run to my USPS on Monday ...so please hang in there I promise I will get to you!!!

I'm not Amazon for crying out loud! hahahaha

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR BIDS! I KNOW HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO COVER MY TAXES AND MAYBE GET A 3DS!!!!

~jimijumper

ps: please send along your Zip Code if you havent already

Top 5 bidders:

Skooba81
battousai11
H4Y4TO
Nate Nanjo
Tom Jane

all will be recieving the freebie PC game!!

everything is packaged

added drunkenxssouljah to OP

adjusted Skooba81 total (forgot the Nintendo Statuette)

EDIT: added rockfnbttm he/she won the Mario Golf game

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jimijumper']everything is packaged

added drunkenxssouljah to OP

adjusted Skooba81 total (forgot the Nintendo Statuette)[/QUOTE]

I got so wrapped up in the vesperia battle I totally forgot about that statue!!! just lemme know what the shipping is so i can send payment :)

Got a bucnh of payments today! I will be shipping those out tomorrow....

Please send me your addy if you haven't already done so!!!

I need a break!

For some reason Amazon Payments denied my payment to you. Tried to pay this afternoon, kind of weird that it would take nine or ten hours for that to happen. Guess I'll just pay with Paypal, but I thought I'd mention that I at least tried to pay today.

bread's done
Back