H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

Hey, no problem. Have you received the guides yet? Operation Darkness still hasn't come yet. For some reason, the USPS has been really slow for me lately.

I get the sense that it's been happening. Within the three months, I've had two take more than two weeks to ship both from me and someone else. I'm not really too concerned though as long as they make it in the end (and still in the same quality I sent it).

Any luck getting any TRU clearance?

Still no OD guide in the mail. It's crazy that it's taking this long. Shouldn't have been more than 2-3 days max.

Unfortunately, no OD guide. I'm confident on it coming Tuesday though. I'd say Monday, but I'm pretty sure mail doesn't get delivered because of the holiday.

The mail still hasn't come yet unfortunately. My road is the last one to be done, and they don't even have a regular postman. It's just whoever finishes their run first.

Bump

Sounds like it arrived to you in the condition i sent it. Whenever i buy games in that type of cardboard they arrive bent/smashed/creased/scuffed/etc so a bubble mailer was out of the question.

Heh, welcome back. Not sure if you saw it, but there is a new drop today at GS. I won't make it in time for it tonight. I can only hope it'll be there tomorrow evening.

bread's done
Back