H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

Is Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre I in English? May be a dumb question but was wondering.

If it is in English, however, I will bid on it:

Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre I- 1
PS3 3rd Party Wireless Controller- 2

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Is Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre I in English? May be a dumb question but was wondering.

If it is in English, however, I will bid on it:

Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre I- 1
PS3 3rd Party Wireless Controller- 2[/QUOTE]

yeah, they are all in English..also dubbed in French and Japanese

$2---FF VII: Advent Children 2 Disc Special Edition
$2---Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre I
$2---Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre II
$2---Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre III (sealed)
$2---Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre IV (sealed)
$2---Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre V (sealed)
$2---Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre VI (sealed)

BUMP 4 u , that super awesome rad gnarly cool sweet genesis LOT !! sure could use a new bid :D come on 26 GAMES and the Genesis Console for only $35 come on I bet you want to go to $36 and its ALL YOURS

Dude, I know you're trying to help him out, but space your bumps out!!!! You just bumped the thread like an twenty minutes ago, and I just bid ten minutes ago, so there's really no need for a bump.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']What's going on here OP? Saetia first bid on the Mario & Luigi game at $5, but then ZxT bid $3, and I bid $8, and now it's gone back to $5.[/QUOTE]

The posted bids are accurate...you may have been looking as I was updating..you can check the bids again but saetia currently has the high bid for the game at $9.00

You have the high bid for the GUIDE at $3.00

Guides
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (2 in one guide) $8.50
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap $5.50
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (white, softcover) $5.50
Mario Party 5 $1
Super Smash Bros Melee $1.50

GBA
Super Mario Advance - Player's Choice (complete)
$5.50
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 - cart only $1.50

Gameboy
Dr. Mario - cart only $1.50

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX - cart only $1.50

Here's a few more bids:

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventure (sealed) $2.00
Ice Climber-Classic NES Series (complete) $1.50
Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates $1.00
inFAMOUS $1.00
Phantasy Star 0 $2.00

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (sealed) $3
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventure (sealed) $3
MLB 08 The Show (sealed)/NCAA Football 08 2 game bundle $3
Halo 3 Limited Edition Wireless Covenant Controller $22
Master of the Monster Lair (sealed) $3
Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi (sealed) $3
Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy (sealed) $3
Sudoku Ball Detective (sealed) $3
Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre I $3
Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre II $3
Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre III (sealed) $3
Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre IV (sealed) $3
Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre V (sealed) $3
Le Chevalier D'Eon Livre VI (sealed) $3
Street Fighter IV Snuggie/Slanket (new, in box) $7

Bump for a great trader. Here you go:
Guides->
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap $8.00
Fable II DLC $2.50
Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier $1.50

Miscellaneous->

Super Mario Red, Blue & Gray Beanie $5.00

[quote name='starmask2k3']what size is that Street Fighter IV Snuggie/Slanket (new, in box)[/QUOTE]

let's put it this way:

If you're as big as Andre the Giant or bigger, it's not gonna fit you...otherwise it will fit you fine. :lol:

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga- Player's Choice (complete) $11.50
Fable II $1.00
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (2 in one guide) $9.00
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap $8.50
Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess (white, softcover) $6.00

OK, a couple of things...

1st...I have added pictures of some more items, most particularly the Sega Genesis bundle and all the games....another note on that in a minute...

Added pictures of the GameBoy games, they all come with an Officially Licensed Nintendo brand plastic case...

I also added a new item, I had this MarioKart 64 pencil case laying around that I used to store my N64 manuals in. It's got a holographic cover and in awesome shape...anyways it's at the bottom listed under miscellaneous...

Ok, back to the Sega Genesis bundle...

AwesomeAndrew4 (who, it turns out isn't all that awesome)
contacted me and basically admitted that he doesn't have the funds to cover his $35 bid on the bundle...now I could have been a hard ass, chewed him out, reported him, whatever..... but instead I am going to let him off the hook with the understanding that he is basically banned from this lowball......

I figured that I would never get the money, he would never get the bundle so what is the sense?....this way we can start fresh and some other CAG can get a shot at it....

I will only say this one time only:

NO MORE BIDS WILL BE FORGIVEN

so don't try....any and all PM's or posts requesting such will not be responded to...

And take AwesomeAndrew4's bid retraction for what it is worth in future dealings....

Thanks CAG!

Keep the bid up and if he doesn't pay give him the negative. He has done this in the past, and if you look at his most recent thread you can see how irresponsible he is. Should be blocked from EVERYBODIES future lowballs, and that's not being tough that's being fair to the community as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jimijumper']OK, a couple of things...

1st...I have added pictures of some more items, most particularly the Sega Genesis bundle and all the games....another note on that in a minute...

Added pictures of the GameBoy games, they all come with an Officially Licensed Nintendo brand plastic case...

I also added a new item, I had this MarioKart 64 pencil case laying around that I used to store my N64 manuals in. It's got a holographic cover and in awesome shape...anyways it's at the bottom listed under miscellaneous...

Ok, back to the Sega Genesis bundle...

AwesomeAndrew4 (who, it turns out isn't all that awesome)
contacted me and basically admitted that he doesn't have the funds to cover his $35 bid on the bundle...now I could have been a hard ass, chewed him out, reported him, whatever..... but instead I am going to let him off the hook with the understanding that he is basically banned from this lowball......

I figured that I would never get the money, he would never get the bundle so what is the sense?....this way we can start fresh and some other CAG can get a shot at it....

I will only say this one time only:

NO MORE BIDS WILL BE FORGIVEN

so don't try....any and all PM's or posts requesting such will not be responded to...

And take AwesomeAndrew4's bid retraction for what it is worth in future dealings....

Thanks CAG![/QUOTE]

From what I can tell, there's a lot of new members that don't understand bidding on or buying stuff means they need to pay for it... Some certain members having more troubles than others...

Regardless, I participated in one of your older lowball sales and wish I could jump in on this one, but I'm broke and don't want to become a non-payer either... Good luck though, man!

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Keep the bid up and if he doesn't pay give him the negative. He has done this in the past, and if you look at his most recent thread you can see how irresponsible he is. Should be blocked from EVERYBODIES future lowballs, and that's being tough that's being fair to the community as a whole.[/QUOTE]

yeah, part of me wants to do that especially since I have been scammed before...but I also am glad that he confessed this early so as not to cause any trouble at the end...

I hear ya though he may cause trouble for someone else....

maybe I will take a poll....

bread's done
Back