H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I think only a naive person would think it would go for anything under $25.

That said...

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $30[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to win, but that's still a pretty big jump.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Yeah, I wasn't expecting to win, but that's still a pretty big jump.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I dont like dealing with this happening:

Me $5
Next person $5.50

Me $7
Next person $7.50

So I like getting that bullshit out of the way when I want something :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Yeah but I dont like dealing with this happening:

Me $5
Next person $5.50

Me $7
Next person $7.50

So I like getting that bullshit out of the way when I want something :D[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to not like you :bomb::bomb::bomb: lol

36$ on Metroid

Yeah this is my usual lowball:

I start someone off with a $1. Someone bids 1.50. So I bid $2. ZXT comes in and bids $30. I move on to the next item, and repeat process :roll::p

boy%20at%20movies%20eat%20popcorn.jpg

This is gonna be a fun week. :D

[quote name='bvharris']
boy%20at%20movies%20eat%20popcorn.jpg

This is gonna be a fun week. :D[/QUOTE]

I will be here all week :D Well hopefully not all week. I bet jimijumper would like for me to bid like this all week. I do have $500 to blow on whatever the hell I want though :D

Oh yeah and my tax refund. But I should prob save that for my Japan trip. :cool:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Yeah but I dont like dealing with this happening:

Me $5
Next person $5.50

Me $7
Next person $7.50

So I like getting that bullshit out of the way when I want something :D[/QUOTE]

I guess that makes sense. I'm just really cheap, so I like to go as little as I can on almost everything. If the increment is $.50, then that's what I'll bid.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I guess that makes sense. I'm just really cheap, so I like to go as little as I can on almost everything. If the increment is $.50, then that's what I'll bid.[/QUOTE]

I totally understand. I normally do that on other stuff. Something like this though that is sealed and Out Of Print... I just figure it saves me from checking the thread a lot. :D

thanks for the bids and birthday wishes
another year goes by..

I picked up the RE5 Gold Edition and am just about to beat Wesker so I'll check back in later...

[quote name='elessar123']Hey, I got the package today, but for item
Ice Climber-Classic NES Series (complete) $3.50 elessar123

It was cart only in a sandwich bag?[/QUOTE]

The box and manual are inside one of the guides that you won!

modified the end time of tonights MPT lowball...gonna end between 11:00 - 11:30

(the wife wants to see me in my birthday suit, *wink, wink*)

birthday+suit%5B1%5D.JPG

[quote name='Shaqmoo']Mpt - $40[/QUOTE]

Winner of Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition...Pm me your address and I will get an invoice out to you tomorrow.

Thanks everyone and stay tuned for Sunday's Item...

I'm out.

jimijumper

[quote name='Saratinous']$XI!

For some reason, I have the feeling I might always use letters while bidding on FF things from here on. ^^;[/QUOTE]

Be careful, the C is right next to the X. :lol:

[quote name='Saratinous']$XI!

For some reason, I have the feeling I might always use letters while bidding on FF things from here on. ^^;[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. ;)

This is a great idea btw jimi, I may steal it. :D

[quote name='dv8mad']Be careful, the C is right next to the X. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Huh, I think I have finally discovered a possible typo worse than missing the B on "I need a bigger ignore list." :applause:

[quote name='bvharris']You're welcome. ;)

This is a great idea btw jimi, I may steal it. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks bv, feel free...

I think it's gonna be a fun week:bouncy:

2009NunsHavingFunCalendar.jpg

Bid updated...

Also, FYI to anyone that wins one of these lowball items over the next seven days...

I expect that if you bid and win that you would pretty much contact me the same day or the next day regarding payment and shipping, especially if you have zero feedback.

That being said I'm going to give Shaqmoo who won MPT yesterday until the end of today's lowball to reply to my posts or PM's seeing as he/she has been online today and has zero feedback.

If there is no reply by 8:30 then the item will go to the next highest bidder, whic just happens to be the man himself, dv8mad.

Thanks!

zz.jpg

It's crunch time for two winners from my 4th lowball...contact me by 8:30 PM tonight or your winnings will be forfeit.

mcginnis-no current open threads and not accepting PM's
Super Mario Red, Blue & Gray Beanie

Elcuatrero-sent another PM just right now
Indiana Jones Original Adventure-PS3 (sealed)

Received the beanie and Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition from your lowball sale over the weekend. Leaving feedback now, thanks!

[quote name='Saratinous']Huh, I think I have finally discovered a possible typo worse than missing the B on "I need a bigger ignore list." :applause:[/QUOTE]

Damn. Now thats funny.

bread's done
Back