H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

I wish I could bid for ya, but I just want to say this is a great idea! I know another member had their daily lowball items, but I like this format too. Better for the seller (not as hectic as a regular sale) and it seems like you're not gonna be throwing in any filler.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I wish I could bid for ya, but I just want to say this is a great idea! I know another member had their daily lowball items, but I like this format too. Better for the seller (not as hectic as a regular sale) and it seems like you're not gonna be throwing in any filler.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. I'm going to be stealing it soon for sure. :D I think I'll even call it a jimijumper lowball. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Definitely. I'm going to be stealing it soon for sure. :D I think I'll even call it a jimijumper lowball. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha HA, thanks guys and bv..I would be honored...:bouncy:

Bid updated! remember there will be 4 more items..tomorrow's item will be good; keep it glued here for Wednesday, Thursay and Friday also!

[quote name='jimijumper']
Bid updated! remember there will be 4 more items..tomorrow's item will be good; keep it glued here for Wednesday, Thursay and Friday also![/QUOTE]

You should give clues! :D

I'm in a Monday Night Men's Ice Hockey league so I won't be able to update....I plan on being back before 9:30, though I may go over (depending on how many libations I quaff...)

Thanks for the bids and I will have a clue later on for Tuesday's item!

bump
Tuesday's item hint added...

EDIT: Tuesday's item hint deleted...you will just have to come back tomorrow...

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we don't have any singers out there...ha ha

Congrats to integralsmatic!

C'Mon back tomorrow for more lowball goodness, with a little twist!

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Great job, integralsmatic. I thought I got a deal at 24 shipped! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks...I thought i would get out bidded to hell but but i guess i didnt lol.

I actually already have VP, but if I get it cheap, I could open one. Disgaea, I already have on PS2 and PSP, but no reason not to get the DS version too, I guess.

thanks elessar,

this 1 item a day thing might not be such a good idea after all..

maybe it has something to do with the items, maybe I will extend the time also

[quote name='battousai11']is this the rosenqueen version?[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm not savvy enough to know. I mean I know what Rosenqueen is. If you're asking if it was bought from Rosenqueen then the answer is no. Maybe someone can explain that for me??

[quote name='jimijumper']I guess I'm not savvy enough to know. I mean I know what Rosenqueen is. If you're asking if it was bought from Rosenqueen then the answer is no. Maybe someone can explain that for me??[/QUOTE]

Rosenqueen is the official NIS America retailer and they usually add on fan stuff to their games. For Cross Edge, they had postcards.

Other examples would be the Jess figure for Mana Khemia and the Annie and Pepe figures for Atelier Annie.

battousai is talking about these:

Xedge-postcard.jpg

[quote name='jimijumper']I can't tear myself away from God of War III...it's intense! Gonna have to play some Flower just to come down tonight![/QUOTE]

That's quite a contrast. :D

bread's done
Back