H: Final Fantasy VIII ArtFX figures

[quote name='mis0']Need $1.50 minimum for bids to count on :bouncy: items as they are potential freebies.. I think.[/QUOTE]
Thanks I cannot read

Thousand Arms (disc 1 only, scratched but reads fine 3.5/10) - $1.50:cool:

BTW, the Wii, PSP, and DS games were re-numbered because I missed one and repeated one, so now it's right =P

(What do you mean it's not 1-2-4-4?)

[quote name='RedGamer']Fatal Frame - $21.00[/QUOTE]

Godammit this is the first fucking game I've ever wanted in a lowball and somebody else is busting my balls. I give up, it's all yours!

$4----11. Project Gotham Racing 4 (mint, bought new and played once)
$4----76. :dvd: Inuyasha Special Limited Edition (sealed) [additional shipping applies]
$1----83. :dvd: :bouncy: xxxHoLIC vol. 2 (sealed)

$15---90. Belldandy [additional shipping required]

[quote name='telepathy']do you do international shipping?[/QUOTE]

Sure, I guess, but it'll be actual shipping, of course.

And updated to #219.

[quote name='elessar123']Sure, I guess, but it'll be actual shipping, of course.

And updated to #219.[/QUOTE]

I would expect nothing less.

6. Far Cry 2 (manual looks great, disc multiple light scratches 5.5/10, writing on disc) - $5.50
20. Resistance: Fall of Man (case 2/10 plastic holding cover-art heat warped but art seems ok, manual a little bent here and there 5.5/10, disc 9/10) - $6
28. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (sealed) - $5.50
30. Luminous Arc (some warpage in back of case, otherwise mint) - $7
32. .hack//MUTATION (case shows age 6/10, manual 9/10, game disc 9/10, anime disc 8/10) - $3.50
38. BeyBlade: Let it Rip! (some writing on case, but 9/10 everything) - $1
40. Monster Rancher 2 (case has some writing, otherwise 9/10 everything) - $8.50
81. Princess Bride 2001 (mint) - $1

i signed up for this name so i could get the god of war 3 backgrounds after reading on here for years. i was wondering if i could bid on a few items? i would pay with amazon giftcards. if that is okay, I would like to bid on the two items:

35. God of War II (GH, case slight warping 8/10, corner of manual damaged 7.5/10, both discs 10/10) - $1

23. Mercury Meltdown Revolution (mint, 9.5+/10 everything) - $2.5

thanks

100. Gameboy with a pinball game! Yes, the old ones. GF's name is on it. (turned on the last it was used) [additional shipping required] - $6
101. Family Feud for SNES (complete, afaik, but bottom of box is crushed) [additional shipping required] - $1

I didn't notice this before. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (sealed) Was it added, recently?

Regardless,
28. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $6.50

Yeah, you have money to burn now, huh? Plenty of it mine, haha.

28. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $10

This is the last FF game on DS that I don't own.

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah, you have money to burn now, huh? Plenty of it mine, haha.

28. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $10

This is the last FF game on DS that I don't own.[/QUOTE]

I always am interested in FF games I don't own. Especially sealed ones. :D

All yours...for now. :cool:

[quote name='bvharris']

Hey, weren't you quitting gaming? [/QUOTE]

No, no, no. I quit serious gaming. I sold everything that wasn't on 360 or DS. I also kept all my RE, Metroid, Zelda, DQ, Chrono, and FF games. Oh, and Okami :D

32. .hack//MUTATION (case shows age 6/10, manual 9/10, game disc 9/10, anime disc 8/10) - $5

[quote name='saetia']I always am interested in FF games I don't own. Especially sealed ones. :D

All yours...for now. :cool:

No, no, no. I quit serious gaming. I sold everything that wasn't on 360 or DS. I also kept all my RE, Metroid, Zelda, DQ, Chrono, and FF games. Oh, and Okami :D[/QUOTE]

So you kept your core stuff, which is fine. Collecting niche stuff though is where it drains your wallet.

7. Fracture (sealed) - $4
9. Perfect Dark Zero (Front plastic of case a little damaged, manual a little bent, disc 9/10) - $1.50
26. Gradius Collection (9.5+/10 everything) - $3.50
103. Xbox 360 wired headset (came with our Xbox 360 Pro, used a total of an hour max) - $2

Nice avatar, SirSavesALot.

I have red hair and went to high school during Life Goes On's peak in popularity. Oh, how fun it was walking down the halls being called Corky everyday.

Err, bump.

bread's done
Back