H: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition, NES Classic, Nier Automoata, Pokemon Omega Ruby

820971925.gif

How much are you asking for the gamecube adapter?
Well, I don't have it in hand yet. I bought it from Gamestop the other morning when they had them back in stock. With that being said, I think I'd only really consider trading it for a Marth Amiibo (not Japanese), or for funds that would allow me to buy one.

just letting you know that neither the gamecube adapter or the marth amiibo have been discontinued, so if you wait a bit you'll be able to get them at msrp

just letting you know that neither the gamecube adapter or the marth amiibo have been discontinued, so if you wait a bit you'll be able to get them at msrp
Appreciate it, but honestly with all the conflicting reports and no official word from Nintendo, I'd rather not wait. I got the adapter for $20, so I figure it's a $7 loss for me if Marth comes back in stock. I'd pay $7 to not have to worry about this anymore

took me sometime to find your post. noticed you changed topic and doesnt help i use mobile.

Dishonored 
The Ico and Shadow of Colossus Collection 

Blue Dragon (Hollywood Video Box) 
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland 
Kameo 
Left 4 Dead (Sealed)

Thanks for interest guys. As of right now, I've got a deal with ASmith906 to trade the adapter for Marth, and if he can't get one, I'll be trading it to sirmeep for the same return.

Editing the OP and thread title now to reflect the pending deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Was not able to trade for a Marth, so I'm still looking to deal for one. Additionally, I added two PS1 games to the OP:

Star Ocean The Second Story 

Doom

Would love to trade/sell these ASAP, so don't be afraid to send me lowball offers for them.

bread's done
Back