H:Forza/MUA Want: AC/ME/COD4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpotell

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Edit: I also just came across resident evil 2 for gamecube at a thrift store, which I have heard is hard to find. So, I'm throwing that in the mix as well. 3 games for 1! I quit if that's not good enough. Actually, it might be too good...offer before I change my mind.

You get:
Forza 2 (360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360)
Resident Evil 2 (Cube)
Total of over 2000 Goozex points in value

I get:
1) Mass Effect or
2) Assassin's Creed (360) or
3) Call of Duty 4 (360)

(Preferably Mass Effect, but any of the three really)

PS: Haven't traded on here yet, but I have all positive ratings on Goozex, same username.

I also randomly just came across a light gun for the original xbox that I don't know what to do with, if anyone is interested in that.

A bit of advice, your Holiday Pack will be lucky to get a Mass Effect, AC, or CoD4 by itself, not to mention one of the other 3 games you list. At least on a straight up trade.

Good luck though.

All three games you list are brand-new, big name games, you'd have to throw in a cash incentive as well as the games for it to even be on par.

He wants to trade both his games for either option 1, 2, or 3. Not all three.
I'm basing my guess off of what he wrote here
" Would love Condemned to be added to 2) or 3) if someone has it sitting around, but not picky; I'll take what I can get."

[quote name='iTradeR']He wants to trade both his games for either option 1, 2, or 3. Not all three.
I'm basing my guess off of what he wrote here
" Would love Condemned to be added to 2) or 3) if someone has it sitting around, but not picky; I'll take what I can get."[/quote]I understand what he wrote. He wants on of those 3 options, but I'm saying he'll be lucky to get an offer based on Forza 2 and MUA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back