H:Games! W:Borderlands 2 Pre Order Code for 360!

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']:D Trying to get you started broske! This lowball has gone by unnoticed so far, want me to link it in my trade list?[/QUOTE]

Sure thing man that'd be great:D Thanks.

I think it would be better for the OP if he changes the title of the thread and put Lowball first, that way it could catch most attention.

Yeah, the first time I saw this thread I didn't even know he was having a lowball, I just pmed him about the SF Arcade Stick.

Pointers taken. I'll change the thread title esp. since the fight stick is now spoken for. Also if the games have a $5 or $10 next to them I just need to switch it. It's just left over from when I moved them from normal to the lowball area.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam $2
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance $2
WWF Raw $2
-WWF Raw 2 $2
-Wrestlemania 21: Become a Legend $2
-Ultimate Spiderman $2
-The Incredible Hulk $2
-Capcom vs SNK 2 EO (Hollywood Video Case) $2
-Ninja Gaiden $2
-Rocky Legends $2
-Blood Omen 2 $2
-Jaws Unleashed $2
-Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks $2
-Army Men: Sarges War $2
-Medal of Honor: Rising Sun $2
-Voodoo Vince $2
-Logitech Wireles Controller $2
-MLB 06 The Show=$1
-Madden 07 (umd only) -$1
-Fifa Street 2 (umd only-$1

Original Gameboy (doesn't work too well. No sound and the screen has a faded image)-$1
-Gameboy Color Translucent Purple (No battery cover and sound only works with headphones)$1
Motocross Maniacs-$1

Last day of lowball bump. Get your bids in before 10pm!

[quote name='gweedyj']does the yugioh game come with cards?

Silent Hill 4: The Room Trollsmeesh $10[/QUOTE]

No cards in the game. Everything else seems to be in there.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Mua 2.00[/QUOTE]

Which version?

IF BIDDING ON MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH VERSION YOUR BIDDING ON. THANK YOU:D

Lowball over. Thanks to all those that participated. Now to tally up and send out invoices. Congrats to those that won and for the rest of ya CML:D

Long Weekend Bump. For my lowballers that have paid I'm shooting to get your packages out Tuesday and will pm tracking numbers then.

bread's done
Back