H: GB, GBA, DS, PSP, Vita and PS3 games -- UPDATED 4/20/13

[quote name='bmachine']Sorry...I don't see anything on your list for me. Complimentary bump, though![/quote]
Appreciate the bump!

[quote name='antlp89']CML for cooking mama (disk only) [/quote]
Sorry but didn't see anything.

CML for :psp: PSP slim model 2001 piano black (comes with charger, 2GB memory stick and Hori screen protector; there are no dead/struck pixels on screen)

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']CML for :psp: PSP slim model 2001 piano black (comes with charger, 2GB memory stick and Hori screen protector; there are no dead/struck pixels on screen)[/quote]

Thanks for the interest but didn't see anything.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hello,
Please CML for
MGS4 LE!
Thank you & BUMP![/quote]

Sorry for the late reply Guy...I haven't been on CAG lately. Let me know if you're still interested in MGS4 LE and I'll take a look at your list. Thanks!

I got a backlit Cobalt Blue Gameboy SP and from your list I like either both RE5 and Prime Triology. I have a bunch of GBA games as well as a few DS games.

Also, CML! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bombdrop77']I got a backlit Cobalt Blue Gameboy SP and from your list I like either both RE5 and Prime Triology. I have a bunch of GBA games as well as a few DS games.

Also, CML! Thanks[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the interest. What's the model number on the back of the GBA SP? And I'm selling Metroid Prime Trilogy for my brother, so it's only for sale at the moment.

[quote name='backseatdog']free bump, cml for metroid trilogy despite "sale only"[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the bump, but I'm only selling it as stated above.

[quote name='Alastor']Thanks for the interest. What's the model number on the back of the GBA SP? And I'm selling Metroid Prime Trilogy for my brother, so it's only for sale at the moment.

Thanks for the bump, but I'm only selling it as stated above.[/QUOTE]

Model #: AGS-001

[quote name='bombdrop77']Model #: AGS-001[/QUOTE]
Thanks bombdrop. Yeah, that is the frontlit model. The backlit ones are AGS-101. I'll check your list and see if we can work something out for RE5.

[quote name='Alastor']Thanks bombdrop. Yeah, that is the frontlit model. The backlit ones are AGS-101. I'll check your list and see if we can work something out for RE5.[/QUOTE]

Oh, my fault. Thanks for checking before I could have sent it to you.

bread's done
Back