H: Ghost Recon Wildlands or For Honor PC Code W: PayPal

Probably better off throwing it on eBay. Unless you want to part it out
he's asking $100, I'm surprised this is still here. There some people just taking offers and pretty sure they won't do $100.

I'm guessing most that want the season pass already has it and same goes with the console pack, demand has def dwindled a bit.

he's asking $100, I'm surprised this is still here. There some people just taking offers and pretty sure they won't do $100.

I'm guessing most that want the season pass already has it and same goes with the console pack, demand has def dwindled a bit.
Only the most diehard gears fans or collectors will want the console dlc which from my understanding is just a vintage character. This isn't a bad deal by any means just for the console dlc with gamebut the season pass is only worth it to those that want to own maps for custom games. If I didn't have the game, I would buy this

Only the most diehard gears fans or collectors will want the console dlc which from my understanding is just a vintage character. This isn't a bad deal by any means just for the console dlc with gamebut the season pass is only worth it to those that want to own maps for custom games. If I didn't have the game, I would buy this
True but someone could also buy the set and then piece out whatever they don't want and end up with the game or console pack for cheap.

and it comes with:

vintage oscar

vintage boom

vintage retro lancer

vintage oscar emblem

vintage oscar xp card

and 6 gear packs

I'm a pretty diehard gears fan but still don't think they're that cool. Maybe if it was the zombie skins and they were exclusive to the console then yea. People just want it cuz it's exclusive/rare.

Anyway good luck stier!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back