H: GOW 4 DLC Bundle Totinos/Rockstar W: Bestbuy $20/$25

Fat Pigeon 007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
traded thanks

Hi CAG's, I am willing to part with my last group of codes for $20 Best Buy, Playstation Network, or Xbox live currency. So you would get:

3x Totino's Codes (Zombie JD, Zombie Lancer, and Zombie JD Bounty), 4x Rockstar Energy codes (Luchador, Red Metal, Gold Metal, and Valkyrie Lancer skins, bounties, and emblems). The Walmart Exclusive: Acid Omen Lancer Skin, bounty, and emblem AND the Gamestop Exclusive Vintage Reyna skin.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hello CAG's, I have a Gears of War 4 DLC bundle I would like to trade for Best Buy credit. I'm not interested in trading them individually. The bundle includes:

3x Totino's Codes (Zombie JD, Zombie Lancer, and Zombie JD Bounty) and 4x Rockstar Energy codes (Luchador, Red Metal, Gold Metal, and Valkyrie Lancer skins, bounties, and emblems) for $20 Best Buy credit.

For $25 credit, I will give all of the above and add The Walmart Exclusive: Acid Omen Lancer Skin, bounty, and emblem AND the Gamestop Exclusive Vintage Reyna skin.

Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I already have the 3 Totino's Gears of War 4 codes, except for the WalMart exclusive, Zombie Gnasher. So, what do you want for the Rockstar codes, GameStop and WalMart exclusive pre-order bonuses?...

Hi CAG's, I am willing to part with my last group of codes for $20 Best Buy, Playstation Network, or Xbox live currency. So you would get:

3x Totino's Codes (Zombie JD, Zombie Lancer, and Zombie JD Bounty), 4x Rockstar Energy codes (Luchador, Red Metal, Gold Metal, and Valkyrie Lancer skins, bounties, and emblems). The Walmart Exclusive: Acid Omen Lancer Skin, bounty, and emblem AND the Gamestop Exclusive Vintage Reyna skin.

Thanks for stopping by.

bread's done
Back