H: GoW3 DLC codes (Flaming Skins and Thrashball Cole). W: Savage Kantus & Mech Baird.

Nyxeris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hi guys. I have some spare Xbox Live DLC codes that I wish to trade for certain Gears of War 3 character and weapon skins.

Have:

• Thrashball Cole/Cole Train DLC character skin.
  • Flaming Gnasher Shotgun Weapon Skin.
  • Flaming Lancer Rifle Weapon Skin.
  • Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun Weapon Skin.
  • Flaming Hammerburst Rifle Weapon Skin.
  • *2 One Month Gold XBL trial codes.

Want:

• (Will pay PayPal gifts for any of these skins).
  • Savage Kantus character skin.
  • Mechanic Baird character skin.
  • Adam Fenix character skin.
  • Infected Omen weapon skins.
    Also want the Season Pass.

Alternatively, I will accept PayPal offers of $12 each for the weapon skins and Thrashball Cole/Cole Train skin.

These Flaming Weapon Skins and Thrashball Cole character skins are for use in Gears of War 3 only, obviously. They are Beta unlocks and are fairly rare and hard to obtain. I have no use for them because I already have the flaming skins and Cole Train character, and as such, they are spares that need to go.

My order of preference for trade is exactly how I listed my Want list. So Savage Kantus first, and so forth. Give me a PM or hit me up through this post for expression of interest for trading. Thanks guys! :)

Edit: I also have a spare Griffin character skin code. That one can go for free for whoever PMs me wanting it. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. The codes are region free, btw. And am open to alternative offers (XBLA codes, Season Pass for Gears 3, Fruit Ninja Kinect, etc).

Hi. I have a question. Where are you getting codes for these items to trade/sell? I thought the only way to get this stuff was to unlock them yourself in the beta.

Thrashball Cole/Cole Train DLC character skin.
Flaming Gnasher Shotgun Weapon Skin.
Flaming Lancer Rifle Weapon Skin.
Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun Weapon Skin.
Flaming Hammerburst Rifle Weapon Skin.

I got them from Microsoft as a sort of incentive to stop me whining I suppose. My Xbox needed repairs a few weeks back and I complained because my beta unlocks were screwed and corrupted, just like much of my other data when I got my 360 back. They sent me a load of stuff to shut me up, this included. I have since fixed my beta save (kept a copy on my USB and didn't even know I was that good at foresight!) so I do not need these codes.

bread's done
Back