Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Fallout 3 (original, not GOTY) - $4.00
17. Streets Fighter IV - $3.00
30. PSP-2000 A/V cables - $1
37. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory(opened, but never used w/unused CD-key) - $1

Is it just going to randomly end or what? A warning would be nice.. :whistle2:D

INCASE:

Put me down for a $.50 outbid on whatever phoenix529's bid on "24. Halo 3 Limited Edition Contents only (no game)" is

Infamous - $6.50
PoP - $6

EDIT: Actually, never mind on those. I know it's super-frowned upon and I feel terrible, but I had no idea my total was so high for a couple guides.

Going once... going twice... sold to Mr Ed!

EDIT: for those who didn't get the joke, the auction is over. All bids(with the exception of phoenix's last two that he didn't want counted) are recorded. Tabulating totals now.

Ok. If everyone could PM me their zipcode, then I can estimate shipping tomorrow and send a total to most of you.(those I haven't already contacted about shipping)

Tradelist update: I added Windows and Office info and prices. I need to sell some of the keys and stuff before my subscription comes up for renewal.

Bump. Anyone who hasn't sent me their zipcode yet, please do so ASAP so I can calculate shipping.

Banjora and flameofdoom have had their items shipped today.

Wuggaroo's stuff has shipped.

I'm working on packing the rest of the stuff up and getting it weighed, so if you haven't PMed me your zipcode yet, please do so so I can send you an invoice with a shipping estimate.

Thanks!

Now that your lowball sale is over let me know when you will be able to play some L4D :lol:. And I saw that you joined the CAG Steam group, have you played with any of them yet?

I received the package today, and am extremely disappointed. I was told that

[quote name='dabamus']the Halo 3 case is in perfect condition. No dents or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

and clearly, it isn't. A major dent in the back, the outer case is scratched to hell and even the disc is scratched up badly. The art book also happens to be warped. I am extremely disappointed.

It also was not any damage that could have been done via shipping (the disc didn't fall out of place).

I am very sorry. I didn't see any damage to the outside, especially not any scratches on the case.

I never took the artbook or anything out of the case after I bought it. I made sure the disc was in there securely, but I trusted that it was in good shape since I never used it. I didn't think to check the disc.

I checked the case, and there were no scratches when I looked at it, and I never saw a dent either.

I can refund you the money if you want me to and want to send it back.

Re: the art book: I never looked at it, so it is how it was when I purchased it new at the store. I never opened that side of the case other than to make sure the disc was safely in place.

Tomorrow when I get the rest of the stuff packed up and get it all weighed. The only reason some of the stuff has shipped is because it was sent in flat rate boxes.(except for one that I got weighed monday)

I needed to go out and get more packing stuff after work today. That was holding up the packing and weighing.

Will do. As to shipping: packages are done, will go to the PO tomorrow to weigh things. It didn't get done during the day today because of the roads being bad until this evening.

Payment received. It'll go out tomorrow.

Thanks!

FYI, if you have not gotten an invoice, you will most likely get it tomorrow when I get the rest of the stuff weighed!

Lowball update: 3 more things have shipped. Rest will be weighed tomorrow and shipping quotes will be sent out in the afternoon.

So what's the deal with those Win7 discs, is their a deadline for when they have to be activated? I'm not looking to update my OS until next year and I was hearing about Win8 coming out soon so I was just going to wait. But at the price that your selling I might be tempted to set up a Win7 /Vista dualboot ;)

Thanks for the quick reply, I think I'll try to get it soon then :D.
I remember seeing a link in some forum to Win8 RC that is downloadable so I figured about 1 to 2 years for a finished version;)

It seems like a new M$ OS is always being released and I hate that they try to make you update by making things non-backwards compatible :lol:. Unfortunately for them since they churn them out so quickly they just keep making them less gamer friendly, and that's the only reason that I even bother to get a new OS :lol:.

The Win8 RC is total bullcrap. The alpha and beta would come first. There has been no talk of Win8 or any successor to Win7 yet.

I didn't get a chance to watch them yet. I'm trying to design a website for an online photography portfolio of my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back