H: Halo 4 LOCUS Helmet,Jak & Daxter HD W: Halo 4 FOTUS, PSN Cash,SWrs CS Blu

im gonna stop at a vintage game shop tomorrow so if you've got any offers for Halo 2 LE tell me cause i may be buying! Bump

Leave post soon if u've got a copy of halo 2 le up for trade heading to vintage game shop to check out their copy within 2 hrs. Bump!!!

Gah couldn't make it yesterday but I will try again Friday bump! bonus time for anyone with a copy of halo 2 le!!

alright I picked up halo 1 lst edition but the manual was a bit beat up, their copy of halo 2 le wasn't in good condition if you have any offers put em up. please be reasonable with your offers. bump!

i'm Buyin ebay copy of halo 2 le, on Wednesday if you have any decent offers post soon or forever hold on to a game few crazy fans like me will buy!

BUOMP!

you've got less than 20 mins from time of this post to convince me otherwise about halo 2 le. post or pm soon if you have a copy.
bump

I have finally completed my Halo collection with my purchase of Halo 2 LE. I am however keeping it on my want list in the hopes that someone will offer up a sealed copy for a decent price one day.

bump

bread's done
Back