H: HALO REACH FLAMING HELMET CODE and more W: 360 games, Club Nintendo Mario Statue and more

hey im intrested in:

Monopoly
Eternal Sonata
Ghostbusters

All for 360

My full availible games/DVDs list is in my sig (nolimitsoldier.webs) have a look. I know im new here so if we can agree on a trade, i'll send first. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution
Read the rules man, if you don't like the price just move along without saying anything. Besides, even though $65 is not a deal, it does not have to be. For such a rare game, I can't believe it is even being sold sealed. Why so rude noobdog? You are openly attacking someone for no reason, calm the down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neudog
Maybe you should read an entire thread before coming to another members defense. If you had read you would have seen I made a little sarcastic remark that made sense for the site he was posting on. Thanks for the new name, must be that great New Yorker intellect.

Hey man, your ethnocentrism is not helping your case. Correlating geography with my intellect? Nice job, man. I did the read the full thread. You need to work on your sarcasm or don't use it at all. And thanks again for courteously leaving an offer in the middle of the talks we were having. Politely accepting/rejecting would have been just fine. Real professional.

Free Bump Noobdog!

bread's done
Back