H: Halo Reach W: PayPal

Filoleg

CAGiversary!
Hello. Here is the small list of what I have for trade/sell:

Halo: Reach on Demand code

What I want is Paypal, if you are interested contact me through pm or post in this thread

I apologize for my mistakes, they occur because English is not my native language (even though I live in US).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Filoleg']there is no point about it in the rules http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504 , can you show me where it is?[/QUOTE]We don't have to list out that it's not for sale, because it's against their TOS, if you took the time to read their TOS:

http://lockerz.zendesk.com/entries/515604-terms-of-service

Specifically:
[quote name='Lockerz.com']
Membership Account

In consideration of your use of the Website and the Service, you represent and agree that you are not a person barred from receiving such services or accessing and using such a website under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form; and (b) maintain and promptly update any and all such information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or that Lockerz has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. As with other violations of these Terms of Use, Lockerz has the right to suspend or terminate your membership and to refuse any current or future use of the Website, Service, or any portion(s) thereof.

Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, trading or in any way transferring their Lockerz membership account (including, but not limited to, selling, purchasing, trading or transferring e–mails associated with such account, and/or PTZ® earned or held in such account). You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Users may only have one membership account. The registration of multiple accounts by or for the same person, or any action taken to try to circumvent the membership eligibility, proper working of the PTZ® system or otherwise, is prohibited and shall be considered a violation of these Terms of Use. Upon any such breach, Lockerz may terminate all such accounts and/or PTZ® associated therewith, prohibit further use by such individual or individuals of the Website, or take other actions deemed necessary by Lockerz in its sole discretion.
[/quote]

[quote name='buffdrew84']Is 'adultly' really a word?[/QUOTE]

even if it is not, I already pointed that english is not my native language, so I think this is excusable

[quote name='shrike4242']We don't have to list out that it's not for sale, because it's against their TOS, if you took the time to read their TOS:

http://lockerz.zendesk.com/entries/515604-terms-of-service

Specifically:[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, but people on this forum also trade and sell Steam accounts and gifts (which is also prohibited), so I see no point why not to allow to trade Lockerz

Check my list for the Halo Reach code. They are a dime a dozen on CAG but I am SLIGHTLY interested. Don't even think you are getting a 3DS for it. It is worth around $5. Supply is killing any demand that this game had. But please do check my list.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Check my list for the Halo Reach code. They are a dime a dozen on CAG but I am SLIGHTLY interested. Don't even think you are getting a 3DS for it. It is worth around $5. Supply is killing any demand that this game had. But please do check my list.[/QUOTE]

the whole point is that it was not only Reach code, it also was my Lockerz account with big discount on items, such as $300-400, but they removed it, because they've found Lockerz's rules, where it says that it cannot be traded, but my argument is, Steam rules also prohibit trade/sale of giftcodes/accounts, but this kind of deals is present on CAG forum, so why don't they then either remove Steam gifts/codes/accounts trading threads or just let me put my Lockerz account back on

bread's done
Back