H:Heavy Rain Demons Souls, Suikoden II EB Guide W:$$$$ Peace Walker Bandana

dingo_stole_mybaby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
Only looking to sell right now so offer away! I'm still looking for an MGS PW Bandana!

I prefer Money Orders or CC. I will ship priority or first class with D.C.. All items are used unless noted.
Haves:

:ps3:
Demon's Souls
Heavy Rain

:ps2:
Final Fantasy 12
Persona 3 game manual

:oldman:
PS1
Suikoden II (Guide also available)
Herc's Adventures (disc only and back half of case)
Mega Man Legends 2 (disc only)

N64
Mario Party 1
Gretsky 64

SNES
Earthbound Guide

DVD:
Full Metal Alchemist S1

Wants:

Wants are on Hold for now
Modnation Racers
MGS Peace Walker
Peace Walker GS preorder Bandana :hot::whee::hot:
Money, PS3 games, amazon gift cards, to check your lists.

Thanks for looking. PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dingo_stole_mybaby']

Final Fantasy VII Cloud Strife Statue
This is a Kotobikuya statue about 7" tall. This is not modeled after Crisis Core design. The sword blade is held on by a tiny metal spline on the hilt and will separate if you wiggle the statue, but displays fine without falling off. The sword blade is hard plastic and is warped a little. The base separates from clouds left foot via the same type of spline on the sword hilt.
I have 3 pictures of this on my laptop but I cant' figure out how to get them on this post, so if someone could help me, I'll get them up asap.[/quote]

Go to www.photobucket.com or a similar site, there's a few. Upload the pictures there, its fairly simple and easy to follow.

Copy the address of the image and use the insert image button above
insertimage.gif
to post the image in your thread. I'd be interested in seeing which one this is.

dingo_ate_baby whats going with are deal its been 2 weeks now and i have PM u like a crazy pmer PM ME BACK ASAP PLEASE did u ship out

[quote name='hawkhogan']Wow lol i'm doing a similar flight very soon. :) Where you heading off to, another country or is the girl in America too. :p[/QUOTE]

maybe the same girl

bread's done
Back