H: Kinect for XB1 W: Ultraviolet codes

Bump... I see you added some of your books, at first I thought that you were really into martial arts :lol: I have one Orson Scott Card book but I'll have to see if it's hardcover or part of a softcover sci-fi/fantasy collection. I think it was called Speaker for the Dead, I'll make a list of my HC books and try to put it up this coming weekend.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump... I see you added some of your books, at first I thought that you were really into martial arts :lol: I have one Orson Scott Card book but I'll have to see if it's hardcover or part of a softcover sci-fi/fantasy collection. I think it was called Speaker for the Dead, I'll make a list of my HC books and try to put it up this coming weekend.[/QUOTE]

Actually I am really into martial arts but, I need space.....
Even though I am looking for HC books I am always open to trading for SC's.

[quote name='rockalittle00']Actually I am really into martial arts but, I need space.....
Even though I am looking for HC books I am always open to trading for SC's.[/QUOTE]

Did you ever take any martial arts classes? I took a few semesters in Junior college but that was quite a while ago so I've probably forgotten everything :lol: I'll definitely be going through my books this weekend since I'm looking at Alaisiagae's list to see if there are any books that I don't have.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Did you ever take any martial arts classes? I took a few semesters in Junior college but that was quite a while ago so I've probably forgotten everything :lol: I'll definitely be going through my books this weekend since I'm looking at Alaisiagae's list to see if there are any books that I don't have.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I've trained on and off since I was a kid. BJJ is my newest interest. I'm surprised at how much I enjoy the training. I'm a reader so I'll always pick up books about whatever interests me at the moment.

Hey long time no talk saw your lowball... Where you the one that want The Art of Mass Effect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...

I finally got around to listing the books I own, they're spoilered in the second post in my thread ;) That Orson Scott Card story was part of a collection unfortunately :whistle2:(

Bump...

I didn't even now there was a rules list, it's a bit hard for me to read red text for some reason. They all looked like very good rules to follow... after I finally found them :lol:

3 questions for you.
1) Is the Borderlands goty(sealed) the one with the dlc on the disc?
2) Any interest in trading my Borderlands GOTY-PS3 for your Borderlands GOTY-360(if it the disc)
3) Can you also CML for Fallout 3 CE
Thanks

[quote name='SativaSam']Please CML for Dissidia Duodecim (sealed)[/QUOTE]

Sorry Sam. I didn't see your post before I started the contest. Feel free to make a donation for the kids

bread's done
Back