H: LawBreakers (PS4) U.S. Download Key W: $15 PayPal, Amazon GC, Retro

[quote name='Nightfox31']Could you please CML for: Legend of Legaia ($20)(is it complete non-gh?)[/QUOTE]

Yep, complete and black label - can provide pics if you wish. Seeing your list now, thanks. :D

Well obviously because of my crappy internet you didn't get my very first pm. So here we go, my RE4 is in good condition. The disc and manual are in great condition and it is non-gh complete. My Spongebob Squarepantis Atlantis is sealed but the Donkey Kong Country is cart only. Was wondering if you do this:

My:
RE4
Spongebob
DKC

Your:
Legend of Legaia (is it complete non-gh?)
Bakugan-PS3

[quote name='Nightfox31']Well obviously because of my crappy internet you didn't get my very first pm. So here we go, my RE4 is in good condition. The disc and manual are in great condition and it is non-gh complete. My Spongebob Squarepantis Atlantis is sealed but the Donkey Kong Country is cart only. Was wondering if you do this:

My:
RE4
Spongebob
DKC

Your:
Legend of Legaia (is it complete non-gh?)
Bakugan-PS3[/QUOTE]

No thanks, I'll pass.

Last Rebellion is in mint condition but sorry i dont see anything of interest on your list. If you happen to have some other ps3 or 360 games or want to do some paypal action let me know.

Hey! Thanks for the bump and interest.

The GBC system is in okay condition. Kind of dirty and there are a few surface scratches on the system itself. Plays games flawlessly though and gets the job done.

Unfortunately, I didn't seen anything of interest on your list (my interests are very limited right now), so let me know what you'd like to do. I'm willing to let it go for a very liberal price. :lol:

bread's done
Back