H: Limited Run / Play Asia Games

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
I have up for grabs several Limited Run Games and a few PlayAsia EAS releases. They are all mint, are all sealed (unless specified otherwise), will be all be shipped in a box, and all prices are shipped. If you want the little sticker/postcard that came with these, then go online and find a pic confirming which one goes to the release in question. I'll then dig through my stack and try to find it to include. If you want to buy multiple items then we could definitely work out bit of a discount, too.

Limited Run:

:ps4: Bard's Gold $25

:ps4: The Bunker $25

:ps4: Curses 'n Chaos $30

:ps4: Double Dragon IV Special Edition (this one is opened, both box and game) $70

:ps4: Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome Of Ice $35

:ps4: The Flame In The Flood $25 (take both for $50)

:ps4: The Flame In The Flood PAX Variant $30 (take both for $50)

:ps4: Lost Sea $25

:ps4: Night Trap (Red Cover facing out) $55

:ps4: Nova 111 $25

:ps4: Octodad $40

:ps4: Pang's Adventures $30

:ps4: Risk Of Rain $25

:ps4: Thomas Was Alone $25

:vita: Bard's Gold $30

:vita: Curses 'n Chaos $30

:vita: Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome Of Ice $35

:vita: Nova 111 $25

:vita: Octodad $40

:vita: Risk Of Rain $20

:vita: Thomas Was Alone $25

Play Asia / East Asia Soft Releases:

:ps4: Alchemic Joust (outer box is opened, game is sealed) $25

:ps4: Semispheres (outer box and game are opened) $25

:ps4: Vesta $40 (outer box is opened, game is sealed)

:ps4: UnEpic (First Print Slip Cover of the Standard release) $60

:vita: Semispheres (outer box is opened, game is sealed) $30

:vita: UnEpic (First Print Slip Cover of the Standard release) $60

Other items that don't fit into the limited release category or my ongoing sale:

- Elder Scrolls Anthology $90

Mint, codes unused

:ps4: Witch & The Hundred Knight 2 CE - $100

Outer box is opened but the game and all other contents are still sealed.

:ps4: Aegis Of Earth $15

Opened, mint

:ps4: Syberia 3 $15

Sealed

My big sale of CE's & steelbooks is still going on! Please see below for information on that one:

Hey everyone, here's a pretty awesome sale. This is my entire steelbook and collector's edition collection. Several years ago I said 'uncle' and switched to standard editions only. But I had one of the most massive and complete Steelbook/CE collections I'd ever seen on the internet at the time, so there was a lot to sell off! I managed to sell roughly half of it, but it became too time consuming, so eventually I had to stop and just keep the rest of the items.

There are tons of imports here, as other countries were getting a ton of steelbooks that the USA was not. Now, these prices are only slightly tweaked from when I did my first round of this several years ago. As such, some items are below and some above current market value. I'm happy to talk turkey, but please don't try to low ball me. It took a lot of time and expense to amass these items in this condition.

Here is the list of all items available:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xhpyp-x6G9ZdHpHgS8EznNiaNUYA7420sivzYAYCTKY

How this list works:

-Click the link to go to the google sheet

-Use the tabs at the bottom to switch consoles

-Columns show price with or without the actual game. A ton of these items never came with a game disc. Some had just a standard case in them, and I might have opted to keep that, but you can put your own in there and now it's complete again!

-The pending column will show if someone has a pending deal for that item but hasn't actually paid yet, which means it might not be too late!

-I'll give extra descriptions and pictures as requested, but there is already a description of each item.

-Items will be packed amazingly well.

-Prices do not include shipping. Packing them as well as I do takes large boxes and tons of bubble wrap. And sending large orders can cost a fair bit(Definitely remember that from last time). I just cannot eat that cost.

Please shoot me a message and let me know what you're interested in. I look forward to dealing with everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post got me excited but I was underwhelmed when looking at the list lol.

I collect steelbooks but my game steelbook collection could be expanded.

Interested in lightning returns steelbook, how much, you don't have any prices listed. Edit: wait o see the prices now. Nevermind not interested.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back