[H] Lot of Rare Amiibo (Villager, Pit, Ike, Lucina, etc.) [W] Paypal

frolow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Every single Amiibo listed here is the 1st run, North American Version.  All of them are loose/OOB (outside of Pac-Man) as well.  I also have the opened packaging for all the Amiibos that I would be willing to include for no additional cost (although they may factor into the shipping). Obviously the boxes are damaged due to being open, but the offer's there if anyone's interested.

Note: Prices do not include shipping. Buyer must pay shipping costs.

$500 shipped for the entire lot. Pictures

Let me make something clear: I would *greatly* prefer to sell this entire thing as a lot. While I'm not against selling individually, selling this altogether is going to take priority over people just wanting one or two figures. I'll still accept sales from people just wanting one or two figures, but if I find someone who wants the entire set, or a significant portion of it, I'm going to go with them instead.

Anyway, I'm open to any and all offers on the lot. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices updated. Sorry if they were a bit high, not super familiar with selling figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back