H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be willing to trade your Suikoden V guide for my :xbox: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory LE *couple light scratches*, Bully & Super Mario Galaxy Guides? Either way please let me know. Thanks.

bump for being back from bachelor party weekend.

Need a couple of days to get my bearings back. Then I will seek dv8's approval and hopefully will start lowball auction sometime this upcoming week!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump. god I forgot how much I love fallout 3. probably going to put some money to upgrade the pc to play it again on the PC and get more achievements in the process :D[/QUOTE]

not to mention all the mods on pc!

I have been playing all the DLC on the 360 and Point Lookout is really great I recommend you give it a go! Broken Steel is by far the best, Download that one first.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']sorry for the lack of a response... my best friends bachelor party was this past weekend and I just now am starting to get my bearings back. it was a rough sleep deprived weekend. I am still interested in that game and will get you a response after I get my lowball auction launched :)[/QUOTE]

No worries. I've been busy myself these past two weeks with moving. Today marks one full week in my new house. :D

[quote name='thelonepig']No worries. I've been busy myself these past two weeks with moving. Today marks one full week in my new house. :D[/QUOTE]

congrats on the new house!!!!

per thelonepig asking and me just being lazy earlier... Lowball is live. I am going to wait for dv8mad's approval to label it correctly. So Bid away peeps. I will have a little part saying

Bids up to date to post #:

up near the top. good luck all!!

lonepig your bids have been posted on the items :)

Dirge of Cerebus: FF VII
Shining Force EXA (Sealed)
Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
Spriggan

All $1 minimum~

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (no book) $5
Dirge of Cerebus: FF VII- $2
Grim Grimoire $4
Makai Kingdom (Sealed) (Guide available too on the guides portion, they are seperate however) $7
Radiata Stories $4
Romancing Saga $4
Rule of Rose $6
Shadow Hearts Covanent $6
Shadow of The Colossus $4

Shining Force EXA (Sealed)- $3
Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (complete with case, just no outer box) $1

:xbox:
Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic (Platinum Hits Version) $3

Alundra (Working Designs) Missing only 2 stickers from the back of book $5

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Prima version NOT Working Designs one) Shows wear on binding. $2
Makai Kingdom (Double Jump) $4
Shadow Hearts Covanent (Brady)- $11
Shining Force EXA (Brady) $1
Vandal Hearts (Prima) $1
Wild Arms 2 (Versus) $4

1$ on:
Zone of The Enders (no MGS Demo)

2$ on:
Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch (has sticker on case)
Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (complete with case, just no outer box)

Makai Kingdom (Sealed) $1
Radiata Stories $1
Romancing Saga $1
Shadow of The Colossus $2
Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (complete with case, just no outer box) $1

bumperoo for my lowball being approved by dv8mad!

also all bids updated. if i missed something please tell me i am a dumbass and I shall fix it ;)

[quote name='mis0']Revoke bid.[/QUOTE]

The hey?

5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

Jeez. I'm sorry. I thought I had seen Rule of Rose for $5 instead of $15. I placed a bet for $6 instead of $16 (like I should have). It's not like anyone saw the bid because I edited it in like 15 seconds. I'm sorry.. maybe I should have left the $6 bid there so you'd just ignore it.

oh i see what happened. i thought you were retracting the Zone of Enders bid. Next time just edit it with what you put and write something like oops saw it was higher.

my bad on that. I will mark you down for $1.50 on Zone of the Enders.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']oh i see what happened. i thought you were retracting the Zone of Enders bid. Next time just edit it with what you put and write something like oops saw it was higher.

my bad on that. I will mark you down for $1.50 on Zone of the Enders.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool. Thanks for the understanding, I had just sent you a PM anyway to resolve the matter.

Friendly bump.

Thanks for bumping my thread from the dead. :lol: Must have been hard to find. :bouncy:

Anyway, yeah, I've seen it! :hot: I just need some Paypal money heh. Just waiting for someone on eBay to pay me...>_<

Once he/she does, I'm participating in your lowball too. ^_^v Hope it's in time. :bouncy: I have a couple things I want!

Final Fantasy X - $6.50
Final Fantasy XII #2 - $1.00
Zone of The Enders (no MGS Demo)- $2.00
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam Vs Zeta Gundam - $1.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back