H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
(PSP) Resistance: Retribution - $11

edit: I changed (raised) my bid after scrolling back and seeing a higher bid on the last page. Nothing funny here.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys for the lack of updates. I will update this from work in a few hours. I was up all night trying to get the 1K in ODST. Hopefully I will get that before it comes out on tuesday :)

59) Batman Returns (Cart only) -$2.00
60) Brainlord (cart only, Enix made game for those of you that do not know) -$2.00
60b) Illusion of Gaia (complete with box, re-sealed by place it was purchased) -$3.00

21) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (game is mint but some 'ing retard that owned it decided to write initials on the spine of the cover as well as the disc ) -$4

37) Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow (Complete with box) -$2

PS1
38) Breath of Fire III -$2
41) Dragon Warrior VII $4
42) Final Fantasy Anthology (Music CD included) -$4
43) Final Fantasy Chronicles -$3
49) Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (GH) -$1
56) Rhapsody (no book) -$2

SNES
60) Brainlord (cart only, Enix made game for those of you that do not know) -$1
60b) Illusion of Gaia (complete with box, re-sealed by place it was purchased) -$5

Guides/Art Books:
64) Eternal Poison Artbook -$2
65) Final Fantasy X Guide -$3 detectiveconan16 $1
66) Final Fantasy X2 Guide -$2
67) Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition Guide (Balthier Cover) -$3
69) Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of The Plume Guide -$1
70) Valkyrie Profile 2 Guide -$ 1

bump all bids are now up to date! sorry guys that wont happen again. I stayed up all night on sat night playing ODST and needed my sleep yesterday. I will keep this up to date from now on. :)

GBA - Aria of Sorrow - $5
PSX - Dragon Warrior VII - $7
PSX - Final Fantasy VII - $3
PSX - Persona 2 - $20
SNES - Brain Lord - $5

7) BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition CONTENTS ONLY! Box, DVD, Music CD. NO GAME!! -$1 TheHeape
9) Two Worlds Collectors Edition (Complete but box is beat up a little) -$3 TheHeape
9b) Beatles Rock Band Avatar Shirt Code. I got two cards with codes in my game! Just tell me if you want the male or female code because I dont think you can use both. Mine keeps giving me an error message when trying to DL the other. I will give you both if you want but be forewarned! -$1 TheHeape

I've decided to finally give the trading forums a try. I didn't have time to read all the most recent bids, so if these are lower than any of them just disregard obviously and I'll re-bid later.

15) Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of The Plume - $7.00

17) Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $4.00

25) Eternal Poison - $6.00

35) Shenmue II (Comes with soundtrack) - $3.00

38) Breath of Fire III - $5.00
43) Final Fantasy Chronicles - $4.00
45) Final Fantasy VII (no manual) - $4.00

Bump for you,

I played the Clash of Ninja games in japanese back before this whole wii fad ;p. They are fun fighting games, I never bought any of the shippuden ones tho.

Havent had much time to cag, having a kid and 3 jobs kills your free time :D how ya been?

4) Little Big Planet - $11.00
17) Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $6.50
43) Final Fantasy Chronicles - $6.50
58) Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask(gold cart) - $1.00

27) Growlanser Heritage of War Limited Edition (Sealed, first print, I got it at GS when it came out with leftover credit) -$17 ViolentLee
51) Ogre Battle (If I remember correctly I think this has the character chart too) -$30 ViolentLee
58) Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask(gold cart) -$6 ViolentLee
60b) Illusion of Gaia (complete with box, re-sealed by place it was purchased) -$6.50 ViolentLee

[quote name='iHaVEnOmMrS']Haha you do know I'm just kidding right? Feel free to bid xD[/QUOTE]

oh nah man its all good. sorry its just when i replied i made a typo so i just edited it. ill be back ;)

GL every one. free bump? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back