H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
40) Chrono Cross -$6
46) Final Fantasy VIII (no manual but has mini walkthrough) -$6
50) Lunar Silver Star Story (2 disc version with fan art, this one didnt come with all the extras) -$16

Resistance Retribution (Sealed)

US release? I ask because I bought a cheap copy from GQD and I believe it's the Canadian release. If it's the US release, please put me down for $11.

MY BIDS:

14) Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (Sealed, also comes with Pre-Order Stylus) - $6

21) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (game is mint but some 'ing retard that owned it decided to write initials on the spine of the cover as well as the disc ) - $5

29) Okami - $7

37) Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow (Complete with box) - $7

38) Breath of Fire III - $11
40) Chrono Cross - $5.50
42) Final Fantasy Anthology (Music CD included) - $4.50

60b) Illusion of Gaia (complete with box, re-sealed by place it was purchased) - $8

Okay, for those of you that are posting bids and then deleting your posts, just quit bidding would you?

There was at least one post of bids on here earlier this morning that has been deleted. I recall it specifically because I was outbid on Ninja Gaiden DS. After noticing I was outbid I ended up picking the game up at TRU. I'm still good for my original bid, but please only bid if you intend to maintain it.

Also, you missed this one ZxT:

[quote name='MirrIll']Breath of Fire III - $1
Dragon Warrior VII - $2
Koudelka - $6
Illusion of Gaia - $1
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - $1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thelonepig']Okay, for those of you that are posting bids and then deleting your posts, just quit bidding would you?

There was at least one post of bids on here earlier this morning that has been deleted. I recall it specifically because I was outbid on Ninja Gaiden DS. After noticing I was outbid I ended up picking the game up at TRU. I'm still good for my original bid, but please only bid if you intend to maintain it.

Also, you missed this one ZxT:[/QUOTE]

I think lowball madness is getting out of hand.

Okay, I'm a first time bidder/iTrader but please bear with me. My bids may look a little extravagant for a first timer in a lowball, but it's just because I actually want to win something and have at least one feedback so I don't have to type out disclaimers like this in the future to assure people I'm legit :lol:

So here goes:

14) Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (Sealed, also comes with Pre-Order Stylus) - $18

39) Castlevania Chronicles - $22

52) Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - $45

Edit (not a bid alteration): I realize that bidding your max on your first bid really isn't in the spirit of lowball, so I apologize if I'm flouting any standards. Thanks for your understanding.

[quote name='fwbweux']Okay, I'm a first time bidder/iTrader but please bear with me. My bids may look a little extravagant for a first timer in a lowball, but it's just because I actually want to win something and have at least one feedback so I don't have to type out disclaimers like this in the future to assure people I'm legit :lol:

So here goes:

14) Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (Sealed, also comes with Pre-Order Stylus) - $18

39) Castlevania Chronicles - $22

52) Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - $45

Edit (not a bid alteration): I realize that bidding your max on your first bid really isn't in the spirit of lowball, so I apologize if I'm flouting any standards. Thanks for your understanding.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Lowball sales are meant to be fun, first and foremost. Not to mention you'll get an opportunity to pick up some good items at a good discount! I'm sure you'll end up with at least one of those, if not two!

updating bids right now. also from this post on if there is an edited post with bids in it I am voiding it. If you made a mistake make another post!

[quote name='thelonepig']:applause:

Lowball sales are meant to be fun, first and foremost. Not to mention you'll get an opportunity to pick up some good items at a good discount! I'm sure you'll end up with at least one of those, if not two![/QUOTE]

Cool, so I did okay :D It's just hard to break from the aggressive tendencies that the piranha tank known as ebay has instilled in me over the years. I'm out of shape on actually getting into down-and-dirty bidding wars that are decided over mere cents because, much like a Ronco appliance, I set my bid and forget it (and ultimately pay too much for the satisfaction of winning.)

I'm sure I'll be strategizing like a true lowballer in no time!

27) Growlanser Heritage of War Limited Edition (Sealed, first print, I got it at GS when it came out with leftover credit) - $25
17) Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $10

Good thing I saw the no edit post right above mine. D:

[quote name='Scarface7']Resistance Retribution (Sealed)

US release? I ask because I bought a cheap copy from GQD and I believe it's the Canadian release. If it's the US release, please put me down for $11.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see an answer and I was outbid so I can't go by if you put me down for $11 or not. Can you let me know if it's the US release?

28) Ico - $20 younglinker
40) Chrono Cross - $10 younglinker
50) Lunar Silver Star Story (2 disc version with fan art, this one didnt come with all the extras) - $22.50 younglinker

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back