H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='phoenix529']This sale is way too busy for the first day. I'm not gonna compete again until the last day.[/QUOTE]

That is a good thing (it being busy that is). I think I am the beneficiary of me having the only lowball currently :).

Note: Already at $144 :applause:

That said nobody is allowed to revise their guess on the amount in my contest.

Added this to the OP:
Also: The Highest Spender will also get a free game with their winnings. I will be on the lookout for a fun good game for the freebie. I will post what the game is in the OP once I decide what it will be.

what they heck why not

Duplicity - $1

could end up being a cheap christmas gift for my sister

Alundra guide - $1 (is this the Prima or Working Designs guide?)
Shining Force EXA Guide (Brady) - $1

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bv you and your affinity for those FFXII CEs... ;)

if you like steelbooks that much get the boondock saints one. it is so freaking sweet. However I now have it on :br: so I will let it go.[/QUOTE]

Why not keep the steelbook for your bluray copy? ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']Why not keep the steelbook for your bluray copy? ;)[/QUOTE]

If the case was a bit smaller and not normal dvd sized I would have done that. It would look goofy with my other :br: movies!

ZxT, your inbox is full!

I need you to send your info to me again as I accidentally deleted the PM. Sorry for the inconvenience.

While I'm here.
Observe & Report $3
Raiden Fighter Aces $10

Contest: $199

Bucky!

I had my first final today(Peoples of the World[Anthropology]), and the bonus question was about Bucky the Kat!!! She showed us a strip and asked which anthropological methodology it displayed, and I could only think of you. Lol.

That said, add some more stuff, Gene! :lol:

EDIT: Contest - $253

[quote name='phoenix529']Bucky!

I had my first final today(Peoples of the World[Anthropology]), and the bonus question was about Bucky the Kat!!! She showed us a strip and asked which anthropological methodology it displayed, and I could only think of you. Lol.[/QUOTE]

:D that's awesome

at least it was only the bonus question :p

out of curiosity will there be anymore additions?

if not then I know what I'm focusing on and can get some Christmas shopping done tomorrow instead of waiting for pay day :p

probably not game & guide wise. I weeded out pretty much everything I want to get rid of. if you go to my profile you can see pics of my guides. and well there are a lot of valuable/harder to find ones and there is no way those are going to be sold in a lowball that is if I ever decide to sell them period.

if anything maybe one or two more :br: or :dvd:'s but that is a maybe

Bump! ZxT I want you to know that I have had the saying "It's on like donkey kong" stuck in my head for the past two days constantly because of you lol.

[quote name='neiname']3RD BUMP

Eternal Sonata guide - $0.50 (yes 50 cents in case all others back out)[/QUOTE]

First off I doubt anyone backs off. Even if someone does... not selling it to you for 50 cents.

Updating bids.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']First off I doubt anyone backs off. Even if someone does... not selling it to you for 50 cents.
[/QUOTE]
LOL

Knowing (Sealed) -$7.50

AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack (import code NOT USED!) - $6
Disgaea Hour of Darkness (GH) SEALED - $7
Lost Planet: Colonies Edition - $3
Little Big Planet guide - $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back