H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Estellise.png

Estellise doesn't understand why her dear old friend has joined the dark world of free DLC code selling. She worries that the ZxT she knew and loved is gone.

She blames Vanille.

That said, buy the code people! Give in to your inner DLC demons! :D

[quote name='thelonepig']What's a LE MGS4 guide worth these days?[/QUOTE]

I sold a sealed one on Ebay for 55 bucks on Ebay a while back. Price may have dropped by now?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I am guessing the value went down a bit. There is one on ebay that is Buy It Now for $20 but that one is open. They were going for like $40-$50 at one point. I would venture to guess that a sealed one would be a little bit more[/QUOTE]

It's nothing entirely special then. I've still got mine complete with everything it came with and am excited to eventually play the game while paying a bit more attention to the guide.

The music CD is the only that keeps me from selling the game LE. Harry Gregson-Williams FTW!

I can't stand seeing your posts in the threads I'm trying to read.

Every single time, I have to stop and stare at your avatar for a few seconds. Damn it all.

(free bump)

Yes I did my friend, thank you much! It looks beautiful. :)

Sorry, been kinda distracted because of the move. :x

Otherwise, I would have said something sooner!

Also...

BUMP!

Oh yeah? Lets get a trade going then. Having Mass Effect PH would really motivate me into repairing my 360.

Let me know soon so maybe I can combine shipping (if I need to) with the slipcover. :D

^Haha. Was just about to mention the avatar change.

ZxT! Bad news. I can't seem to locate Ghost in the Shell (actually, I'm missing a handful of PS2 games mysteriously..). Anyway! Was wondering if anything else caught your eye since just MGS: Snake Eater (and I guess the slip cover) is enough for your Mass Effect. Let me know!

Bump!

Just the soundtrack. I think I have the slip cover around somewhere.. but it was GameStopped so I might have chucked it (haha). Anyway, I'm gonna go back to my place tonight and see if I can find Ghost in the Shell (long story.. I live with my girlfriend.. but I still pay rent at this house where a bunch of my friends live, etc). HOPEFULLY it's there.. if not.. we're gonna need to work something else out. Lets try to figure it out by tonight, so I can ship the stuff over tomorrow instead of waiting until Tuesday. :D

Bump for the FFXIII :360:. :drool:

Do you think the FFXIII PS3 will hit state side, ZxT?

Anyway.. no luck on Ghost in the Shell at my house. I'm still interested in ME: PH though.. :cold:

Alright let me know!

And sure, I can stop by some GameStop for ya. Haven't gone to any in a while so you'd actually give me an incentive to go. Hope I'm your last resort though because tax in Orange County is a bitch. :lol:

[quote name='mis0']Alright let me know!

And sure, I can stop by some GameStop for ya. Haven't gone to any in a while so you'd actually give me an incentive to go. Hope I'm your last resort though because tax in Orange County is a bitch. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Tax in Cali in general is a bitch :(

[quote name='Squarehard']Tax in Cali in general is a bitch :([/QUOTE]

Tell me about it.. the OC is actually on the lower side (8.75%). When I'm back home in the Bay Area, the tax ranges from 9.25 to 9.75%. :cold:

[quote name='mis0']Tell me about it.. the OC is actually on the lower side (8.75%). When I'm back home in the Bay Area, the tax ranges from 9.25 to 9.75%. :cold:[/QUOTE]

You don't need to tell me that. I live in that tax area XD

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']TLP you are going to hate me for this. I got a KOS-MOS figure. I saw you got 2 Shion Figures? *** that blows. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yup, regular Shion and alternate Shion (with shades!). You'd think with five characters available, four being Kos-Mos, I'd get at least one.

Hit up 4 GameStops over this past weekend and found nothing you may be interested. All I saw was a scratched up disc only of Ring of Red for $3.. but passed on it. So yeahhh, CML again for your Mass Effect PH, but I'm not in a rush to get it anymore since my 360 is out of order.. for now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back