H:Modern Warfare HD Code for PS4 W:PSN Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermosaguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Just paid off my Infinite Warfare Preorder and have a code for Modern Warfare HD. Only campaign is unlocked till a month. PM me offers for other games to trade, thank you!

You should have mentioned that. It feels like you were intentiinally misleading people. I want this but for multiplayer and to get a clan started.

You should have mentioned that. It feels like you were intentiinally misleading people. I want this but for multiplayer and to get a clan started.
If I were intentionally misleading I'd ignore or not give credit to someone who pointed it out. If you want it I'm sure you can goto GameStop and get your preorder in.

You weren't misleading. That guy is just trying to be a bag. Depending on how much you're asking for, regular edition buyers could still get a deal on this component of the game.

You weren't misleading. That guy is just trying to be a bag. Depending on how much you're asking for, regular edition buyers could still get a deal on this component of the game.
If they only care about playing single player, sure. The early access ends November 3rd. You'll need one of the versions that comes with this to continue playing at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back