H: NBA 2k17 Legend Edition w/ 75,000 VC - Digital, XBO W: $40 Xbox Gift Card, Offers - Update 8/13/17

BIG thanks to wreckemtexastech for the Terminus Armor + Weapon code! Also, I'm hunting for EA Dr. Pepper Bottles - Once I find some I'm gonna give some away to people that post in this thread through PM as to avoid giving codes away to lurkers. :D I'll keep everyone posted.

What's the GF MessUp? And isn't the Incisor sniper rifle an exclusive to the pc digital delux version? I thought the only way you could get it on xbox is when all the DLC was up for free during the screw up on xbox.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
the GF(GameFly) MessUp is in the very first post in picture form. I thought the sniper could be gotten with the Inferno Armor through Amazon I think it was?

Oh, that sucks. I didn't look at the first post for an update just went straight to the last page.

I know at least for now the Incisor sniper rifle is exclusive to the pc digital delux version. But if it works like all the other dlc codes then using it would make it available for you on the Xbox as well. But I doubt you want to spend 70 bucks for the DD version just to have 1 more gun on your Xbox. And good luck getting someone to part with a code being as that's the only real advantage to the DD version.

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']Oh, that sucks. I didn't look at the first post for an update just went straight to the last page.

I know at least for now the Incisor sniper rifle is exclusive to the pc digital delux version. But if it works like all the other dlc codes then using it would make it available for you on the Xbox as well. But I doubt you want to spend 70 bucks for the DD version just to have 1 more gun on your Xbox. And good luck getting someone to part with a code being as that's the only real advantage to the DD version.[/QUOTE]
Nah, I'm gonna call it quits on getting any more DLC. Got the Terminus Armor + Weapon and the Recon Hood from Dr. Pepper. Incisor would be nice and all but not $70 nice.

bread's done
Back