H: Neo Geo X Gold Limited Edition, W: Paypal, gift cards!

I have a Zune 120GB that I just bought two weeks ago. It's the new one. I'll trade you for it. Is your iPod Touch the new 2nd generation Touch? I paid $250 for the Zune plus sales tax in Texas so I don't know about the +cash part of the deal. The Zune doesn't work in Mac OS X, I have a PC but I use a Macbook Pro for everything and use the PC only for gaming. Thanks in advance for checking out the deal.

PM sent.

[quote name='maurinho_10']I have a Zune 120GB that I just bought two weeks ago. It's the new one. I'll trade you for it. Is your iPod Touch the new 2nd generation Touch? I paid $250 for the Zune plus sales tax in Texas so I don't know about the +cash part of the deal. The Zune doesn't work in Mac OS X, I have a PC but I use a Macbook Pro for everything and use the PC only for gaming. Thanks in advance for checking out the deal.[/QUOTE]

I also have HD DVDs on my list. Looking for cheap 360 games that are region free. (Listed in the spoiler of my want list)

btw, if you are still interested in that card... is there any hd dvds you have that youd like to trade? Id be interested.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']btw, if you are still interested in that card... is there any hd dvds you have that youd like to trade? Id be interested.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I actually just acquired a bunch and I'm trying to build a collection myself.:)

pretty much any hd dvds really... I collect hd and blu ray, so anything I dont have really. Im into action and comedy mostly. But classics are great as well. Main want at the moment for hd is the breakfast club, and fast times at ridgemont high. Other than that, any classics or the genres I mentioned before would do.

Also, I just bit the bullet and bought a ati hd 4870 1gb , so id prefer to trade or sell this card soon if possible.

Doc, if you dont have any HD DVDs for trade, just put together any bundle of 360 games and that chain of olympus that you think would be approximately worth the card and I could just try to sell the games I didnt really want and wed both be happy?

bread's done
Back