H: Netflix 12 Month Codes W: Amazon Gift Cards

Like the title says -- I have some Netflix 12 Month Membership codes, looking for $20 Amazon OBO for each code.

Thanks!
These codes are from the Samsung TV Model # / Serial # fiasco correct... I heard people were exploiting them like crazy...

Just watch out because some people were saying that they had there codes revoked...

Sorry but I just bought some cheap codes off of ebay and they were a scam. They work and then the seller contacted Netflix and had the codes invalidated after I used them. How are you managing to sell a $96 code for $20? 

I'd recommend not buying these from someone with no feedback at all, and if you do keep a close eye on your Netflix account because you're probably going to get scammed like I did.

Also if you're Zach you're a piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I just bought some cheap codes off of ebay and they were a scam. They work and then the seller contacted Netflix and had the codes invalidated after I used them. How are you managing to sell a $96 code for $20?

I'd recommend not buying these from someone with no feedback at all, and if you do keep a close eye on your Netflix account because you're probably going to get scammed like I did.

Also if you're Zach you're a piece of shit.
There was a huge promotion going on I think yesterday where whoever had a Samsung TV got either a Year of Hulu or a Year of Netflix for free. All you needed was your Serial & Model # of the TV...

The thing is people were abusing this like hell... You were able to just enter a random Serial and boom a free code...

That's the reason he's selling them so low...

Here's the thread...

http://slickdeals.net/f/6555036-one-year-free-hulu-plus-or-netflix-or-100-vudu-credit-for-new-samsung-tv-owners-ymmv-no-buying-selling-paypals?

Ok, sorry I'll delete my other post. Maybe these are just from that. Not that those are really legit either. If you buy one use it asap. And then all I have to say is watch your Netflix account and make sure it continually shows the proper gift balance.

Ok, sorry. Maybe these are legit then I don't know. I'd be wary though and if you buy it make sure to check your Netflix account often to make sure it shows that you have a gift balance in the proper amount.
They are legit but several users were reporting getting a used code & some had the Year removed from their account...

I'd watch my membership every few weeks or so to make sure it's still active... Also contact customer service and make sure it was redeemed correctly and ask them when does your current membership end. Also copy the full chat session just in case you need to dispute it in the future...

Yes, I got these from the Samsung promo. However, when the LG Netflix fiasco went down last year, only unused codes were revoked. Redeemed codes remained on the Netflix account.

This year, it was Samsung's fault, and it was only open for a few hours. So I don't expect them to become invalidated, and if they do it will only be unredeemed codes.

Yes, I got these from the Samsung promo. However, when the LG Netflix fiasco went down last year, only unused codes were revoked. Redeemed codes remained on the Netflix account.

This year, it was Samsung's fault, and it was only open for a few hours. So I don't expect them to become invalidated, and if they do it will only be unredeemed codes.
Some users successfully redeem the codes and got the full year but then got emails that the year had been removed from their account... Check the link that I added above if you want proof... It's in there somewhere...

P.S. THESE ARE LEGIT NETFLIX CODES STRAIGHT FROM SAMSUNG THEMSELVES. JUST WATCH OUT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU REDEEMED THE CODE YOU CAN STILL HAVE THE MEMBERSHIP REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

Some users successfully redeem the codes and got the full year but then got emails that the year had been removed from their account... Check the link that I added above if you want proof... It's in there somewhere...

P.S. THESE ARE LEGIT NETFLIX CODES STRAIGHT FROM SAMSUNG THEMSELVES. JUST WATCH OUT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU REDEEMED THE CODE YOU CAN STILL HAVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.
No one had theirs removed from their Netflix account.

Only UNUSED codes were revoked. I have already read through the thread.

Hulu, however, did remove memberships.

No one had theirs removed from their Netflix account.

Only UNUSED codes were revoked. I have already read through the thread.
I also followed the thread from the beginning. I've read almost every page so I know what I saw... I suggest you reread the thread yourself but you probably wont because you just care about getting your payment correct...

I have no problem with you selling them, It's none of my business but I think you should tell your potential customers the whole truth. Let them know what they're getting themselves into...

I also followed the thread from the beginning. I've read almost every page so I know what I saw... I suggest you reread the thread yourself but you probably wont because you just care about getting your payment correct...

I have no problem with you selling them, It's none of my business but I think you should tell your potential customers the whole truth. Let them know what they're getting themselves into...
Okay, please link me to a few posts towards the end of the thread and I will link them in my OP.

I have no problem with saying it if it were the case but I've been told by countless people that Netflix wasn't removed from accounts.

Okay, please link me to a few posts towards the end of the thread and I will link them in my OP.

I have no problem with saying it if it were the case but I've been told by countless people that Netflix wasn't removed from accounts.
I'm not going through that whole thread because 90% of it is just people begging for codes...

I'm not going through that whole thread because 90% of it is just people begging for codes...
I thought you had linked the LG thread, not the Samsung thread. My bad.

I've read through the entire Samsung thread and have been following it from the start, and do not remember seeing anyone say that their Netflix was revoked.

bread's done
Back