H: - New games! 360,PS3,PS2,Psp,PC,Xbox - W: Batman AA, 360, Ps3, games/accessories

[quote name='DaMonStEr']Please CML for the following games:

:360: Mass Effect
:360: Left 4 Dead
:360: Assassins Creed
:360: Devil May Cry 4[/QUOTE]

Posted in your thread. Thanks.

[quote name='Don illmatix']Sorry, i havent finished Borderlands yet so wont let it go just yet.[/QUOTE]

Alright then, no biggy

Well, you can either PayPal me ($7 shipped in a bubble mailer, $8 shipped in a box) or you can trade me something.

Interested in:
Assassins Creed
Devil May Cry 4
Mass Effect

[quote name='mis0']Well, you can either PayPal me ($7 shipped in a bubble mailer, $8 shipped in a box) or you can trade me something.

Interested in:
Assassins Creed
Devil May Cry 4
Mass Effect[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, going to bed will get back to u tomorow

Did not see anything for just the controller. Were you still interested in the headset? I can do $32 for both the controller and headset shipped in a box. Or, we can work out a trade for multiple of your games. Let me know.. again.

Bump!

[quote name='mis0']Did not see anything for just the controller. Were you still interested in the headset? I can do $32 for both the controller and headset shipped in a box. Or, we can work out a trade for multiple of your games. Let me know.. again.

Bump![/QUOTE]
pm'd

how much for this
The Godfather 2
Left 4 Dead is this the GOTY one
Call of Duty 3 Gold Edition
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 LE
Crackdown
The Orange Box

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much for this
The Godfather 2
Left 4 Dead is this the GOTY one
Call of Duty 3 Gold Edition
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 LE
Crackdown
The Orange Box[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='dsrtstorm']Don't see anything I would want to trade for L4D2 from your list.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the fast reply

bread's done
Back