[H] Ni No Kuni Wizard Ed | P4 Solid Gold Ed | MLB 15 Anniversary Ed | Mionix Castor mouse | MH4U 3DS

[quote name='Sharp Katana']what are you looking to trade the code for?[/QUOTE]

mostly paypal or perhaps store credit as I am looking to get future games.

I dont really understand what you have for trade in your OP.....is it a coupon that takes that amount off CODMW2 and.oe Beatles Rock Band...??
Can you clarify?? Thanks, as I may be interested

[quote name='thenadz']I dont really understand what you have for trade in your OP.....is it a coupon that takes that amount off CODMW2 and.oe Beatles Rock Band...??
Can you clarify?? Thanks, as I may be interested[/QUOTE]

it is a coupon code that was given as a promo for the amazon trade in a bit ago. It is for 50% off any video game item, but not consoles. So anything that is a videogame.

Those are just examples I gave so people could see the value.

[quote name='thenadz']Oh, I see.
ANd you`re 100% sure it can be applied to preordered games /games that arent available to purchase yet?[/QUOTE]

yes, many people have already used it on beatles RB and MW2 prestige, check out the amazon trade in thread, there is a list of popular big items that people are buying, a lot are preorders.

starmask I sent you a pm

bump, again I cant go lower than $50. I am firm on that price, it just isnt worth it to sell it for any less.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks. The only thing I wanted actually just dropped in price to 130 so 50 bucks is a tad steep for me. Otherwise, I would have bought this from you asap. Hope you find a buyer. Free bump. :)

[quote name='nugarp']i will bite at $50; i'm trying to order TBRB for my dad. I have sent you a PM![/QUOTE]

sent a reply

still have one code.

I will have 6x 1600 MS Points codes this Saturday, tell me how many you want, we can work out a reasonable price. :)

bread's done
Back