[H] Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, Joy-Con (L/R) Neon Blue/Red, Charging Grip, Zelda BotW Special/Master Editions, NES Classic Edition, Funko Pop

I scoured the web to see the region coding on the play.com exclusives with no luck. Any ideas? Also, does the exchange rate include shipping or will that be added closer to launch?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Done. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't own taken yet so I'd rather get a region free one. Also, what's the average ship time from there to the US?

[quote name='kobra90']I don't own taken yet so I'd rather get a region free one. Also, what's the average ship time from there to the US?[/QUOTE]
Play.com to UK takes 3-5 days, and UK to US takes 7-12 days via royal mail. So, its about 10-17 days from Play.com to UK to US. lol

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Play.com to UK takes 3-5 days, and UK to US takes 7-12 days via royal mail. So, its about 10-17 days from Play.com to UK to US. lol[/QUOTE]

And that's not counting from you to me either? Or do you have it shipped from UK to me? And what about futureshop?

[quote name='kobra90']And that's not counting from you to me either? Or do you have it shipped from UK to me? And what about futureshop?[/QUOTE]
Sometime, Play.com ship early as one week before street date. Right thats not counting me to you. Finally, Future Shop to Canada takes about 3-5 days and Canada to US is 6-10 days via CanadaPost Priority Mail; CanadaPost Ground & Airmail take several days.

[quote name='kobra90']Also I noticed that you have the batman arkham city joker case for ps3. Any chance you can get your hands on a G1 copy?[/QUOTE]Sorry I don't have any BAC Joker G1 case.

They're releasing the alien anthology steelbook edition in the Czech republic for $71. It looks exactly the same as play.com's.

Act of Valor (BD+DVD) >>>> $24.99 CAD (6/5/12)

Blow (BD+DVD) >>>> $19.99 CAD (6/5/12)*
Kick-Ass (BD+DVD) >>>> $19.99 CAD (6/5/12)*
Limitless (BD+DVD) >>>> $19.99 CAD (6/5/12)*
Piranha (BD+DVD) >>>> $19.99 CAD (6/5/12)*

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (BD+DVD+DC) >>>> $36.99 CAD (6/12/12)

*Non Exclusive

bread's done
Back