[H] Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, Joy-Con (L/R) Neon Blue/Red, Charging Grip, Zelda BotW Special/Master Editions, NES Classic Edition, Funko Pop

I'm looking to buy Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast - Limited Edition PS3 SteelBook™, any Europe version as long as they have SteelBook in it.

To JIGSAWjr, I'll pass on Dragon Age: Origins and thanks for the free bump backstreetboys! :D

may have Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (Limited Edition) for sale and have the steelbook only NO GAME Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (Limited Edition)

I Am Legend: Ultimate Collector's Edition (Sealed) >>>>$30 shipped...Ignore or delete but i am gonna give you my honest opinion on this:

I can't justify spending $30 on this. This is one of my favorite movies and i would like to own it on blu ray but i don't see anything with the UCE that really makes it worth the price tag....I seriously beg someone to show me the light on this one...

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Hey would u be interested in Get Smart BD starring steve carell[/QUOTE]
No offense, worst move I'd ever seen. So no I don't want it. Thank you.

[quote name='sgr76']I Am Legend: Ultimate Collector's Edition (Sealed) >>>>$30 shipped...Ignore or delete but i am gonna give you my honest opinion on this:

I can't justify spending $30 on this. This is one of my favorite movies and i would like to own it on blu ray but i don't see anything with the UCE that really makes it worth the price tag....I seriously beg someone to show me the light on this one...[/QUOTE]
Well this one is gone, just sold one on Amazon. Sorry man I should've checked with you or PM me sooner.

I have 3 slots open for New Moon/Twilight SteelBook Bundle (Future Shop). My price is $60 due to weight and sold out online. First come, first served.

The back cases has ding about a half-inch wide on the upper right corner and 2 smaller dent on top edge for both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back