[H] No Man's Sky PS4 Code [W] $50 PayPal

FakeKisser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
UPDATE: I have a buyer. If anyone wants to be a backup, feel free to DM me. Thanks!

I pre-ordered the No Man's Sky Limited Edition PS4 via Amazon with release day shipping, but I don't own a PS4. Instead, I will be buying the game on GOG for myself. 

I just want the rest of the items in this packaging. Therefore, I want to sell the code for PS4.

1.) I will NOT take any money until I have the code in hand and ready to send immediately after receiving payment (I work at my computer all day long). I am just posting this now, because I would like to line up a buyer, since I know a lot of people are already thinking about buying this game.

2.) The reason I'm selling this key for $50 is because, it is worth it to me to sell it at that price and still get the rest of the limited edition stuff for the rest of what I'm paying Amazon. (In other words, the code is not stolen. I just would rather sell it at a discount than be stuck with a key I can't use.)

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, like I said, I'd like to just line up a buyer. Please PM me!!

I'll update this post once I have a tentative buyer (and maybe a backup buyer, if someone is interested in that spot, in case the first buyer falls through).

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back