[H] Oculus Quest, Switch Games [W] Paypal, PSN

would u take hot shots golf or wipeout 2048 vita for Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition for 360 (sealed)

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u take hot shots golf or wipeout 2048 vita for Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition for 360 (sealed)[/QUOTE]

Doubt I could do a straight up trade for just one of those. PM me and we can see if we can work out a deal.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']any interest in risen 2 steam code?[/QUOTE]

Not particularly. What were you looking at getting with it?

[quote name='sharpeone']Added Diablo III key to have list. Also added Max Payne 3 to want list.[/QUOTE]

How much for diablo 3?

Ended up using the Diablo III key because I couldn't wait until Monday when I received the CE version. Once I upgrade to the CE, I will call Blizzard to get a standard key back. This will probably be Monday or Tuesday of next week.

[quote name='vgamer1']How much do you think you'll let it go for?[/QUOTE]

I've had an offer of $45 and an offer of Max Payne 3 + Dota through Steam so far.

Added:

-XBox slim 360,
-Diablo III Collectors Edition + Diablo III Limited Edition Guide, both sealed
-Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCIe - 4-channel Internal Cable TV Tuner Card for CableCARD
-quite a few Steam games

Be sure to message me if you are interested. I sometimes forget to check this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a set of SlingLink Turbo Ethernet over Power adapters. These worked great for me, but I decided to run cabling through the house instead. They worked great with my consoles while I used them.

[quote name='Phased']What would you want for the

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Steam Key)
[/QUOTE]

Just PMed you.

bread's done
Back