[H] Office 2019 Pro | Windows 10 Keys [W] PayPal

Hi, there was some issue with my pay pal. All sorted now. I have sent you 25 USD . Pls lemme know if u have received them.
Cheers

Is the Windows 10 Pro version 64bit (noob question)?  Looking to get a copy for bootcamp for my MBP (through ISO).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up. I don't know if it's the links, or what, but since the day I used the code I bought here I've been getting calls from obvious scammers from India claiming the be "Microsoft Certified Partners" looking to "help fix the problems with my computer running windows 10 operating system". Never happened before, They have my name, phone number and address and are super persistent. They call like 2 - 3 times a day.

Just putting it out there, and seeing if any of the other buyers had similar problems? Could be unrelated, but I've never had that happen before, and it started literally within hours of my Windows 10 install.

Just a heads up. I don't know if it's the links, or what, but since the day I used the code I bought here I've been getting calls from obvious scammers from India claiming the be "Microsoft Certified Partners" looking to "help fix the problems with my computer running windows 10 operating system". Never happened before, They have my name, phone number and address and are super persistent. They call like 2 - 3 times a day.

Just putting it out there, and seeing if any of the other buyers had similar problems? Could be unrelated, but I've never had that happen before, and it started literally within hours of my Windows 10 install.
I've sold hundreds of keys for 3-4 years and this is the first time I hear about this. It could be related but I don't think so.

The links are official, W10 for example:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

bread's done
Back