[H] Overwatch - PS4 [W] Doom - PS4

kyleh84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I want to trade my copy of Overwatch on PS4 for your copy of Doom on PS4. Like New condition only from a non-smoking house please. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry but i couldn't help it , i have to ask what difference does the non-smoking house make ?
No problem, items from a house where its residents smoke are often permanently damaged by nicotine smoke. I would never consider an item in anything less than "poor" condition that arrived smelling like smoke and often smokers don't notice the smell because they are so accustomed to it. The smell is also more than just a scent, it's an indication that the item still harbors dangerous chemical compounds. Chemicals I don't want around my home or children.

No problem, items from a house where its residents smoke are often permanently damaged by nicotine smoke. I would never consider an item in anything less than "poor" condition that arrived smelling like smoke and often smokers don't notice the smell because they are so accustomed to it. The smell is also more than just a scent, it's an indication that the item still harbors dangerous chemical compounds. Chemicals I don't want around my home or children.
I never thought like that before. Thanks and hope you ca find some one with doom soon . Good luck .

bread's done
Back