[H] PAYPAL [W] Blu Rays and VUDU/UV Codes

Given the lowball ends and I win the Counter-Strike Anthology PC game.. could you just mail me the CD key after I've sent you my payment? I've already got the game files on my computer. There would be no need to go out of your way and ship the game!

[quote name='SHOaks']$50 for psp.[/QUOTE]

51 for the PSP bundle

Lost Odyssey Extra Weapon and Dream Preorder Weapon - $3.50
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $8.50
Warriors of the Lost Empire - $2.00

the club - 2.50

Also, I had $6 on Marvel Ultimate Alliance and someone bid $11.

Since MUA2 was at $10 I wonder if he meant to bid $11 on that game instead. Please make sure he wants the original one and not the sequel. If that is the case I will still buy it for $6.

[quote name='MYFIREMANISHUGE']$6.50 for orange box if the cd key isn't used, is it? Just a question[/QUOTE]

honestly its been so long i used it to install but i do not believe it has been used for steam, if the purchase is made and it is not useable i can refund you.

shipping on the psp bundle will be about $7

and LOWBALL IS OVER!!

i will be sending out invoices today, packaging, and items will start shipping on monday and tuesday if payments are received, thank you all for participating and have a great day

[quote name='I Slap People']the club - 2.50

Also, I had $6 on Marvel Ultimate Alliance and someone bid $11.

Since MUA2 was at $10 I wonder if he meant to bid $11 on that game instead. Please make sure he wants the original one and not the sequel. If that is the case I will still buy it for $6.[/QUOTE]

Oh damn, the bid was intended for MUA2.

However the OP wants to do the sale, it's my bad for not posting the right game. Already have the first game and all I really wanted was Orange Box PC :\

Don't bid while you're sleepy boys and girls.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Oh damn, the bid was intended for MUA2.

However the OP wants to do the sale, it's my bad for not posting the right game. Already have the first game and all I really wanted was Orange Box PC :\

Don't bid while you're sleepy boys and girls.[/QUOTE]

No biggie ill adjust the amounts as hes willing to pick up the first one at previous bid.

ok all invoice directions have been PM'd front page updated to most current payments, Nerd your shipping is adjusted, now im gonna take a couple hours break since i been editing, copying and pasting this crap since 9:30 lol will check back in a bit

thank you all, boxing stuff tomorrow and will update front page in the afternoon with up to date info and tracking #'s to go out Monday

bread's done
Back